Umi_Niwa

Answer the question of a random person

[quote name=im good at creating a mess, not just any mess but a controlled mess and thus... Such mess, much artistic. It is art!

Do you have names for your nipples?

I have hayfever, im allergic to cats unless their fur has been specially treated. And i cant eat apples or cherrys because of a chemical contained in them gives me a mild allergic reaction.

Do you have names for your underwear?

Yeah.

I have Jap Pride undies with Geisha, Kabuki, Oni, Shenbu on them etc...

Peacewalker undies with peace signs etc on them.

New Lucky Undies.

Old Lucky See Through Undies.

Army undies.

Tora undies.

Speed Racer Undies.

Armanis.

Kingdom Hearts.

And more.

Is your life chasing a dream? If so what is it?

I have dreams, but I don't think they will come true. I wish I could travel all over the world and see many interesting places. I also wish I was in a band or work with musicians at least (as a staff or something). Not to get into someone's pants, I just find the regular jobs a torture and I need some job where I could be myself, with fun people around. Something artistic.

Are you a person who gets jealous easily?

I'm definitely not interested in the Olympics XD

Have you ever been hospitalized?

Fractured wrist.

Fractured knee.

Stitches on face.

Stitches on scalp.

Once very ill and in a wheelchair.

Full recovery from all.

What is you favorite place?

@JukaForever: At the moment, I've tried all the ones I wanted to check out, but maybe one day I'll try some new languages

@Tetora: 'My own little world'...does that count?

How high your knowledge of japanese is?

2 years ago I've been without internet for 4 MONTHS and I still don't know how I made it through XD but anyway, if that hadn't happened, my maximum would be a week-10 days.

Do you believe in eternal love?

Love is an abstract idea to me, I see it as a sign of going crazy. It's not a good feeling. Eternal love is wrong, because it leaves you obsessed with someone for too long. It's better to get rid of this useless feeling as soon as it's possible.

Can you knit, or something related?

I can sew. Even though I was taught how to do different sort of stitching at school I only know how to do the basic stitching (cross stitch???) which I use to repair most of my clothes if they get a rip or tear. Been doing it for years

would you prefer your bf or gf to drive or ride a motorcycle?

Ride a motorcycle :D. Maybe it's less comfortable and there's wind, but it's much more exciting than sitting in a car. Unless you meant different positions on the motorcycle, then I'd prefer them to be the one on the front, with me as a passenger.

Are you going to change your clothing style to more plain when you become older, or do you want to become a cool looking adult?