Umi_Niwa

Answer the question of a random person

Something about dominating me, or something smart (but smart enough for me to understand). Nothing silly, it would make me think the person is an idiot, lol.

What's your favorite tv show (non Asian)?

Unhealthy food, unfortunately :(. I also don't know if this is unhealthy, but there are many Vietnamese bars and they sell yummy and cheap food :D (chicken in various sauces with rice).

What was the lowest temperature in winter you've ever experienced?

No, I'm not even sure what kind of awards these are, because I don't follow the mainstream show business.

What insect do you dislike the most?

Do fantastic animals count? If yes, then a dragon.

If not, some feline. Tiger, lynx, leopard, or even a domestic cat. They're all cats in the end.

5 most wonderful languages?

Winter. Although the current winter totally sucks with no snow whatsoever at my place so far. I love snow. :(

One thing you want to archieve before you die?

call me an extremist but if i could achieve it then id do it....Id create some sort of explosion or some sort of man made force of nature that would either wipe out humanity completely or at least bring it to its knees - In an effort to completely eradicate corporate duchebaggery, selfishness and any negative trait among the people. In such a world, any sort of currency means nothing, what will mean something is doing things for each other - trading skills, running errands for each other, just things that help each other out as a community.

Of course people will call me a tyrant and a traitor to humanity, but when im long dead and gone either killed by my own plan or later on by the survivors - I hope whats left of the community will continue to grow and that people will abandon whatever hatred, grudges or boundaries they had before that prevent them from growing as a community together and for once live together in peace. The people will call me a traitor but decades from that point in time people will call me a hero for uniting the people despite going into extreme measures and killing so many in the process.

In order to evolve and move onto the next level - sacrifices must be made, and if wiping out humanity means that people finally give a shit about each other then maybe the world wouldnt be such a bad place anymore.

--------

Favorite item of clothing

(I assume that's "opinion on religions" not "or")

To each their own. I leave them alone if they leave me alone. If they don't leave me alone and want to push their world view on me, I can get rather unpleasant.

I have my own view on spiritual matters, but I don't really discuss it with others or try to convince them of my view. My beliefs are my own.

What's the last thing you ate and was it tasty? :D

Sea Salt Popchips. They were good, but now my hand smell like them.

A herd of llamas has 1000 llamas in it, and the population is growing exponentially. At time t=4 it has 2000 llamas. What is  a formula for the number of llamas at arbitrary time (t)?