Umi_Niwa

Answer the question of a random person

Yes. My hair has been purple, pink, blue, green, orange, black, brown, red, and blond (Plus a combination of all of those). the only color it hasn't been is silver ;;

How many piercings do you have?

I used to cross-dress with a large and black wig, a heavy make up with freckles and dark red lips (specially), wearing square nerd glasses, a black and tight turtleneck sweater and a wine skirt and then, start to masturbate, watching my body in the mirror over and over again, If i had the chance to wear white or black lace lingerie as well, that used to be more delicious. When I was 12, I used to fantasize about licking vaginas with vanilla milk at the same time, some foot worship slavery, etc. Now, I've been terribly tired and that doesn't work very often.

Have you ever broken a bone?

Spiders. I waste more hairspray hunting them down than I do on my own hair.

Have you ever been to disneyland?

Crepes. 

Instant point for you. Actually I'll use any chemical in a spray bottle to kill them .___. I used got 2 b glue hairspray on one once... it froze instantly so i told it "That's right you sit there and think about what you did."

Top 5 countries you'd like to visit and why?

suckface_l.jpg

This is what i got for google images after typing in suckface. Hope this helps answer your question... 8'D

Have you ever blacked out?

Yeah I have. At least twice. The first time was when I was 11 and my tonsils were removed due to me constantly suffering from pharyngitis and during the healing process the surgery wounds in my mouth opened and started bleeding really heavily, resulting in me being at loss of blood. :3 And that caused me to black out on our hallway. :'D

The second one was, I think, a year later when I was in a spa hotel with my family. Everyone had gotten up earlier than me and my mum had opened the curtains, but I wanted to sleep more and got up to close them. Apparently I got up too fast and thus, blacked out, hitting my head on the TV set. :'D 

Gosh, I just constantly injure myself.

What do you think is the ultimate question (of which answer is the well known 42)?

Depends on the situation as both can be great, but I really enjoy walking alone with nothing but my headphones(especially if it's night, maybe a little cool out and there's nobody else around).

If you could wear any sort of animal as a hat, what would it be?