Trombe

La'veil MizeriA Ba.濔眞-misana- will depart

I'll JOIN THE BAND!!! > :D

I've been speaking to Kikyo lately on Twitter and he said yes to me joining the band...but I just need too ughh learn Japanese just a little bit more haha xD

@Daisuke_Psycho <-- my Twitter..

@kikyo_official  <-- Kikyo's Twitter..

He Said that they need a Drummer or A Bass Guitar. .And I can Play both!! sooo Yeah!! > :D I'm learning these songs too >;D

I'm Daisuke. .I'm a Fan of many bands >:D

Yeah...You have a Picture of Kyouka! I love Kyouka! :D

--

Shit I already have a Hater. .danm. .sorry for pissing you off bro. .

I'm not pretending because I used to be in Bands before. .Unpopular bands..

Yes I know...I'm Trying to Change it but I don't know how.. :'(( HELP!!

Sorry I didn't mean to cause any trouble but uh..I don't know..I'm sorry!!

KIKYO IS MY IDOL!! MY INSPIRATION TO MAKE MUSIC!! SOMEONE I LOOK UP TOO!! MY GOD!! sorry I'll shut up..

I'm guessing your Idol is Kyouka right? :D Amazing Choice :)

I Forgot this place does not allow RPers =_= damn...

Anyway if you can Help me Change My Username that would be awesome~! Thanks a Bunch~!!

Okay, here's some friendly advice, since you seem to be new around here. First of all, your sig is far too huge. One of that banners is more than enough, so I changed that for you.

Secondly, while there's strictly speaking no rule against "role play" you will notice that most people will not take kindly to that. Role play is for groups who are all in on the game, in a public forum people will just think you are a liar and a fraud if you claim to be someone you are not.

Thirdly, for changing your username, message a staff member (the users with red and blue names) with your desired new name, and it will be done.

That being said, this thread should now be kept to the original topic alone and any further post about things not relating to the topic will be deleted. Personal messages etc. belong in private messages. Thanks.

[when Champ said everything, Champ meant EVERYTHING. Irrelevant content deleted, please continue this discussion through PM]

About the drummer: they seem to have a new support drummer. I wonder when La'veil are going to release a maxi single, because maybe then that would be more accessible for us non-japanese fans.

btw they will hold their presents live "Despair of Masquerade-悲哀ト絶命(hiai to zetsumei)-" at Meguro Rock May Kan at 2014/05/08

[live participating artists]
La'veil MizeriA
Pink-Tribal
Re-lay
STELLA...
DICTATOR CIRCUS
etc.

Dr.結汝-yuna-(ex-Malefice Dia-->End;Re, now La'veil MizeriA(support)) will act as support Dr. of CELL-セル- at their live at Takasaki club FLEEZ at 2014/05/03, at Mito SONIC at 2014/05/05 and at Kashiwa THUMB UP at 2014/05/06