Sign in to follow this  
X-Marc

EAT YOU ALIVE European Tour

from the b7klan facebook

Dear friends,

We are very honored to inform you that we will organise the first and last tour for Nagoya-Kei visual metal band EAT YOU ALIVE.

EAT YOU ALIVE recentlty announced their disband for december the 31st.
We offered them to end their band carreer in Europe with a great and crazy tour, which they agreed with lots of enthusiasm.
They have never performed Europe so far.
Actually, they are really happy to come and have promised european audiences wild shows where th...ey will perform medley of songs from their very debut till last album.

Please keep updated for their tourdates coming soon and get ready to receive EAT YOU ALIVE and enjoy one of their last show ever.

B7KLAN,

969995_625526107466837_990407978_n.jpg

Pretty awsome, hope they come to holland so i can see them before they disband. Really liked them as MavericK back in the days

Not sure if I'd go since I don't listen much to this band... ;o

But great for EAT YOU ALIVE European fans though www

Not sure if I'd go since I don't listen much to this band... ;o

But great for EAT YOU ALIVE European fans though www

Yeah, I second this. I'm not from Europe, but it a nice move from B7Klan and the band accepting it.

By the way I predict it will be sometime between mid-October and mid-December, since most of that time is free in the band's schedule so far.

It really depends on whether or not I can fund this without running low on budget, but otherwise... Not really interested, never listened to them before. 

@Messenger84, sorry no, I have a bad memory but I can tell they started with KEY, and played at least RD in coke, Sandy, INGRAM, Clockwise, Winners and losers (?), and they ended the concert with Jennifer.

Did anyone else attend the shows in Europe? I attended the show in Helsinki and I had to admit I had a super great time. I decided a week before the gig I'll be attending and had only a couple of days to truly listen to their music which is a shame, would have been so much funnier if I recognized more their songs. The venue wasn't even half full but the atmosphere was amazing and the vibe the band gave me was super thrilling. They played greatly together and I was head-banging my ass off the whole time though I was super sick at that time, but I just couldn't stay still and nod my head.

And it was a great surprise that they had an autograph session after the show, I had no idea before the show ended and everybody was forming a line in front of the stage... I also bought their new collection album with an atrocious price of 30€, but I was so enthusiastic after the gig and wanted to get an autograph onto something useful (I don't consider posters useful since I really can't hang them anywhere since my bf would probably badly disapprove...).

And know I have an insane crush on Ryohei. You bastard with all that flirting and stuff.

Sign in to follow this