Masamune

E3 LIVE NOW (Game Info Inside)

Yeah i'm still dancing...be right back!!!

I also love how Sony mocked Xbox DRM and no pre-owned games policy.

omg kh3 and a new oddworld game. guess im getting a ps4.

edit: ive always been an xbox fanboy but One isnt doing anything for me.

ive never owned a ps3 and never cared for sony that much (despite having a PSX and PS2 in the days) but.. sony sure seems to be pulling great cards here for me with a great lineup.

With all hype on PS4 even still box is stronger in exclusives though for now and I don't think that will change any time soon. Even with that said my money will go ps4 too probably still if anything.

kfxxxpfdxgfgf;iudspeuietr/.,knjsgf;oiyfsdhfsdmn;rsoyt

Uh. Erm.

That is all.

I announced this in the middle of my business class to my friends and one girl freaked out so hard she spilled her water everywhere. Her response to the professor (who is really cool) was "BUT KINGDOM HEARTS 3!"

nintendontcare tbh

microsoft has a stadium of seats this year & hopefully they keep it up through the whole gen

halo alone won't help them much, and KI honestly looks dated already (that was a good move, tho, my ~heart~ stopped a bit when I saw the trailer)

the funny thing is that I would buy xbone at day one* if they announced an exclusive jet set radio sequel by sega japan, but this is never happening ofc

* to sell it in two weeks

Wasn't able to see Sony's panel because of time zones, but damn Versus becoming XV AND KH3 in development? Square Enix sure pulled out the good ones.

Also, the PS4 is going to be 100 euros LESS than the Xbox One, which I find surprising (considering the PS3 was more expensive than the Xbox 360 back in the day and since Microsoft was failing so horribly with the Xbox One I thought Sony would profit from it and charge a bit more since they'd be better selling anyway). Not complaining though, it also doesn't have any of the used games bullshit that Microsoft has, so for me it's definitely clear that I'm going with a PS4.

PS4 is 8.5/10 would get

and finally E3 had games that sort of looked bangin' to me after 2000 years of nothing (ok slight exaggeration but)

fuck the xbawks tho

Just a little heads up guys but E3 hasnt even started yet, xD. That was day 0.

Can't wait to see what other games are coming, plus Square has more news!

MEGAMAN IN SUPER SMASH

BAYONETTA

NEW DONKEY KONG

other than that fuck this nintendo blew it

oh and the new 3d mario game looks cool too

oh and that other platinum games thing

and mario kart 8 too i guess

welp

With the two big ones already out, I hope we'll also get to hear something about other platforms from Square. Like a new The World Ends With You (as was rumored) and that Agito thing they've bought licenses for. (And which I silently hope is a HD version of Type -0- for PS3)

Xbox One Is dead.

PS4 - no internet connection needed to play, can share games and play used games. Plus $100 cheaper than Xbox One.

That being said, super excited for Mirror's Edge 2, Ryse, and Sunset Overdrive. Hopefully will come to Xbox 360 and not just Xbox One.

Whether you can play used games and share them is not up to SONY. SONY has said that the third party game producers will get to decide if they will use DRM and put protection on it or not. It would be fairly possible that producers like Ubisoft and EA (mostly the big ones) will still secure their games and you won't be able to buy it used or share it with your friends.

It's basically going to depend on the producer of the game when it comes to the PS4. Pretty bummed about this.

new KH and FF are apparently not PS4 exclusives and also coming to Xbox

im laff

Whether you can play used games and share them is not up to SONY. SONY has said that the third party game producers will get to decide if they will use DRM and put protection on it or not. It would be fairly possible that producers like Ubisoft and EA (mostly the big ones) will still secure their games and you won't be able to buy it used or share it with your friends.

It's basically going to depend on the producer of the game when it comes to the PS4. Pretty bummed about this.

They should clear that up, they didn't mention that in this video.

Either way they still have an advantage over the Xbox one since it's not universal for all games and you can play offline. I guess we'll see in due time.