Trombe

MEJIBRAY 3-month consecutive new maxi singles release

I was like, "Very bright, and there's a dead body in the bac-- Oh, wait. That's just Meto" At least Koichi doesn't look like a total weirdo now.

tumblr_msaf1ysjiH1r6kyzlo4_250.pngtumblr_msaf1ysjiH1r6kyzlo1_250.pngtumblr_msaf1ysjiH1r6kyzlo3_250.pngtumblr_msaf1ysjiH1r6kyzlo2_250.png

lol'd 

AGAAOGABOGAPOMFESPOIGTNOEN!!1

i am saying this a little too late

but i am laughing so much with the preview. who chose to put this part hahaha.

anyway i like the new look. koichi looks good. i mean everyone does. first time i don't find tsuzuku clothes better.

also i think this is one of my fav meto looks.

A priori as a song= good

A priori as a single= all over the place

They honestly haven't released a good CD entirely for me since Avalon so I'm hoping these next two singles will change that. I also feel like Mia really needs to change the tone of his guitar. His guitar solos sound very hollow, rather than full like most guitarists have them

These guys need to stop. That song was posted on the previous page is nothing new....

I will admit they have some bangers but other than that they seriously do nothing that makes them stand out.

I doubt a lot of people go to Mejibray for new ideas though. I just think they as well as I like the songs they make. At least when they do these monthly singles they actually produces decent (A prior, Emily, DIE KUSSE) to great (Sadisgate, Avalon) songs. Many bands can't really do that. Most bands that do that seem to just make a single out of the rejected material from their album or mini at least that what it sounds like. I can't say any of these singles that Mejibray actually does can fit on Silver.exe or Messiah.bat or Emotional Karma...

On another note - I really like the covers for Shuusei! I think this is my favorite look for the band!

f*ckin' awesome! I think this my favorite cover of theirs too. It would be hilarious if this song was the ballad out of the three singles and "Decadence"  was the heaviest song of the three .

They should stop copying the Gayzette and start posting normal length previews. I'm not going to masturbate to these 18 seconds... but maybe there are girls who would. Some of their fans are overly horny and 15 years old.

They should stop copying the Gayzette and start posting normal length previews. I'm not going to masturbate to these 18 seconds... but maybe there are girls who would. Some of their fans are overly horny and 15 years old.

I'm not even a GazettE fan but are we really going to blame GazettE for the fact that MEJIBRAY's previews are only 18 seconds long? What's next, we're going to blame GazettE because they release the full PV only after the release of the CD? There are plenty of bands who do this, so why blame "Gayzette" again (which I find a rather immature term to begin with).

apologies for the off-topic, but I'm starting to get a bit tired of this whole "let's blame GazettE for everything"-attitude.

YES I AM HORNY 15 YO GIRL ADD ME SKYPE "SUKDIKS4MANI"

apologies for the off-topic, but I'm starting to get a bit tired of this whole "let's blame GazettE for everything"-attitude.

but.. but...everything is obviously gazettes fault ..

I can tell you something that is Gazette's fault

The riff in Die Kusse

But to stay on topic, I get the screaming previews now that it seems to be their shtick. The previews are not intended to win anyone over, but they just serve to hype up stans that would like everything anyway.