Bunny

Visual kei cafe Bar ACROSS THE BORDER opening soon

Visual kei cafe Bar ACROSS THE BORDER will be opening on the 16 of May,

〒101-0021
東京都千代田区外神田 (Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
3-2-11遠藤ビル3F (3-2-11 Bill Endo 3/F)

The bassist けん of "アンド" (AND) which disband at the Shibuya O-EAST public performance in April, 2013.
The bandsman works with pride, in order to make the place can aim at the exchange experiences with fans,
he is inaugurated as the manager of ACROSS THE BORDER.

今会えるバンドマンBAR -ACROSS THE BORDER-
Manager けん (ex. アンド)
Cast
郁磨 (ex. アンド)
ケイト (ex. Neo)
寛 (Twins☆)
義 (Twins☆)
雪希 (RoNo☆Cro)
玲音 (RoNo☆Cro) ....and more !!!!!

http://www.imaaerubandman.jp/'>-ACROSS THE BORDER- official site

you can't teach an old dog new tricks, right?

they've been stealing from gazette while the band lasted, and his host career is illuminated by a vivid yohio plagiarism (and how hilarious is that)

Hm the prices seem to be fair and the food sounds nice (not quite sure whether it tastes/looks nice). I might give it a go. Less expensive than Shun's bar as far as I can see it.

^ Oh it was not expensive for me. I drank as much as I could when I went there (I went there on my birthday because I had nothing else to do XD). I paid only 500 yen per drink which is cheap for Tokyo.

This is so interesting. Wonder what kind of drinks they are going to offer. Hope not as expensive as cocktails in Singapore.

you can't teach an old dog new tricks, right?

they've been stealing from gazette while the band lasted, and his host career is illuminated by a vivid yohio plagiarism (and how hilarious is that)

My first thought from reading the title was "Well, I guess Girugamesh has to make money somehow...," but I guess this being the fate of ex-and bandmen is just as amusing.

I don't get it, what is the concept again? Did you use Google translate? ¿no comprende?

Soooo is it basically a Visual Kei host club?

The concept is mainly for the bandsman hosting cafe bar ,

and their fans come to visit and exchange , I doubt that they are gonna do any small performance ?

but it still could be a little relax cafe bar for fans to hang out with the bandsman !

The concept is mainly for the bandsman hosting cafe bar ,

and their fans come to visit and exchange , I doubt that they are gonna do any small performance ?

but it still could be a little relax cafe bar for fans to hang out with the bandsman !

Oh okay neat, so if they could do something like a CELL night or a BIOSPHIA night and that band is there to just hang out with fans.

Oh okay neat, so if they could do something like a CELL night or a BIOSPHIA night and that band is there to just hang out with fans.

They must be short of money :-)

However , they do serve food too !

This is so interesting. Wonder what kind of drinks they are going to offer. Hope not as expensive as cocktails in Singapore.

Singapore has ridiculous taxes for booze outside of airport duty-free, highest in the Asia I think.

Cause if you can't make music, might as well make money off of your looks, right? XD

This has the potential to be really cool (if it is where bands can go to socialize with their fans and make some extra money, cause let's face it, most VK bands make almost nothing) or really bad (if it is where bad bands go to die and steal money from dumb fans).

Why is this so relevant? o-o I'm pretty sure there are at least 10 or 15 other visual kei bars only in Tokyo. 
Even Fu-ki (ex-BLOOD) owns a visual kei bar. 

I guess this is a bit different from normal visual kei bars. Never been but I thought they are only for adults (especially the host types). This is cafe bar so underage can go until 10pm. I think we have to wait for it to open before expecting bad about it. :wan-03:

Anyway, good for him! I'll stop by there if I can.