Trombe

D will be major re-debut

it is announced at D 10th Anniversary Special Premium Live "Bon Voyage!" at Shibuya Koukaidou at 2013/04/12 that their forthcoming new CD (type & title not yet been finalized) will be released under Victor Entertainment

btw their vampire story will become social game, although details have not yet been announced

SET-LIST at 2013/04/12:

01.Night-ship"D"
02.太陽を葬る日
03.Vampire Missa
04.花惑
05.薔薇色の日々
06.Sleeper
07.弾丸
drums solo
08.Bon Voyage!
09.DEAD ROCK
10.闇より暗い慟哭のアカペラと薔薇より赤い情熱のアリア
11.空中庭園
12.真昼の声
SE.7th Rose~Return to zero~
13.7th Rose
14.Guardian
15.時空航海記~光の彼方へ~
16.Dearest you

EN1
01.Der Konig der Dunkelheit
02.In the name of Justice

EN2
01.EDEN

Much more positive announcement than I expected, ahaha! Anyway, glad that it's a good announcement, but D has had continuous trouble with major labels... I hope this experience will turn out different...!

Ah that's cool, but I hope it will be better than the last time they went to major ! the beginning was cool, but it turned bad imo

I knew it would either be a disbandment or them going major again. Their diary messages were very positive, so I expected this more than a disbandment. On one side, I'm glad they're going major again, as that means no disbandment is near yet and they're getting access to better production again. I've heard that Victor is pretty easy on their artists, so I think there won't be as much pressure as there was under avex. I hope that proves true in this case, as they promised another EU tour in the near future. I like Victor, they have respectable artists, not to mention that BUCK-TICK released their best albums on Victor in my opinion.

BOOOOO 

Edit: wait so this is good news or?

Well not like it could get any worse than Dying Message and their sound didn't change either.  Now only if now they would start making songs like 無垢なる薔薇の祈り and Day By Day idontfeelashamedforlovingit  and cut down on the heavymetelz crap.