Trombe

OZ will disband

*Hand raised*, hopefully this means back to good music should they remain in music....

Of course I have not especially cared for most of the newer bands...

But a tad more versatile song writing with natsuki would be interesting, (even if he did write a lot of the music, though I don't really remember..)

Was a little too late to attempt to experiment towards the end, not very pleasant results either.

Well, good luck to them.

There was a lot of songs I really enjoyed though.

damn, really liked theme

havent listened to them after Rouge tough, but still

one of my first fav bands, sad to see them go=/

wow hmm i guess it was bound to happen sooner or later :-( dang i used to really love them....kinda sad but i'm excited to see what the members do next

It's sad to see them go, but at least they'll make sure we wont forget them (referring to their absolutely amazing complete album)

Guest Magatsu

I'm the only one who doesn't give a shit?

You coming here and bothering to leave a comment says otherwise.

Back to topic, I guess it was pretty obvious since their previous announcement and their very inconsistent release schedule, which basically translates into disbandment in the VK field. Kind of bummed to see them go, even though I haven't paid attention to them in a while. They were a talented bunch.

Definitely not surprising, but still upsetting. I miss their good days too... I guess I don't have anything original to say. Miss their days of Versus and before and everything since has been very lackluster. I knew this was coming... But I'll follow the members to new projects.

It's saddening, they were one of the very first few Visual Kei bands that I started listening to when I was starting to get into the scene.

Though on the other hand, they were my ex-girlfriend's favorite band which leaves me laughing hysterically like an asshole, I don't mind.

I will miss them, even though I stopped caring for their recent releases.

sad thing is that they'll probably go the vidoll route - natsuki qt poppurokku soro purojekuto, 2-3 other members forming a lame band w. someone else (idk, ex-sug) and someone quitting vk.

(looking at D's anniversary single track titles gives me a disband incoming feel, though... so they might form a baby-band together maybe)

I will miss them, even though I stopped caring for their recent releases.

sad thing is that they'll probably go the vidoll route - natsuki qt poppurokku soro purojekuto, 2-3 other members forming a lame band w. someone else (idk, ex-sug) and someone quitting vk.

(looking at D's anniversary single track titles gives me a disband incoming feel, though... so they might form a baby-band together maybe)

I'm curious what Natsuki is going to do, be the next Satsuki with a really mediocre solo project? Then agree with the rest of your statement, the rest of the members forming some sort of lame band that plays whatever is the flavor of the month in the VK scene.

So curious what the fall out of this is going to be.

You want a cookie?

Anyways, I didn't wanna believe that even with the signs that they were disbanding. CRUNK was actually their redemption point for me and I would've loved to see them drop some more material. Sucks but at least they did their best to stay as original as possible while they were active. I will truly miss this band. Aie...first RES, 9Goats, and Now them. Wtf.