Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Megaromania will disband

This is pretty unfortunate. I loved Artistical Glint and thought they had just found how to make their sound the best it can be. I was finally over Metis Gretel's disbandment and now this :(

Oh well, I'm sure Sui won't be totally done with music.

I honestly thought they have always been a terrible, terrible band, although Artistical Glint was a pleasant surprise. 

Hopefully Vior gloire survives all of this and goes on without UCP, I would really really hate them to disband.

Guest pixyfalse01.
Megaromania 
5th Anniversary live 2013.06.02 ESAKA MUSE

- Megaromania (60 minutes)
- KISAKI PROJECT feat. Sui
(Vo.Sui-Megaromania-/Gt.Yukihiro-FUTURISM・BOYZ-/Gt.KANATA-凛-/Ba.KISAKI-凛-/Dr.Shun-FUTURISM・BOYZ-)
- 美沙麗&氷牙バンド「アニマルバッテリー~Red of Silvermania~」
(Vo.CO--FUTURISM・BOYZ-/Gt.Misery-Megaromania-/Gt.Kei-Vior gloire-/Ba.Hyoga-Megaromania-/Dr.REIYA-凛-)
- 蜘影&邑詩バンド「Rolling friction」
(Vo.RIKU-凛-/Gt.Chikage-Megaromania-/Gt.Karasu-朱-/Ba.RENA-Vior gloire-/Dr.Yushi-Megaromania-)

- KISAKI PROJECT feat. Sui

(Vo.Sui-Megaromania-/Gt.Yukihiro-FUTURISM・BOYZ-/Gt.KANATA-凛-/Ba.KISAKI-凛-/Dr.Shun-FUTURISM・BOYZ-)

KISAKI PROJECT feat. Sui!? omg! *-* interesting!

tumblr_mjcjmh4yoX1rmur82o1_500.gif

Says it all.

...Didn't Kisaki listen to Megaromania's cover of Vidoll? Shouldn't he know not to let that happen again?

While Sui has improved since his earlier bands, he shines at out-of-tune / is this even in the same key? furytale gawfic music and is NOT Jui x Satsuki part 2. At all.

...Didn't Kisaki listen to Megaromania's cover of Vidoll? Shouldn't he know not to let that happen again?

While Sui has improved since his earlier bands, he shines at out-of-tune / is this even in the same key? furytale gawfic music and is NOT Jui x Satsuki part 2. At all.

Yeah for sure, he just doesn't have a good voice. Trying to sing uhhh good in softer ballad sweet music is just a train wreck waiting to happen.

haters are about as dusty as aftermalice's wigs 

(very fyi) 

Props for at least attempting to read someone, I guess. I'm fairly certain Altermalice uses his own hair and that he (hopefully) washes it regularly. Unless, of course, he's started wearing powdered wigs recently.

Now there's a different between hating on someone and making an observation and a prediction based on said observation. Based on past examples, i.e. "君ヲ乗セテ…," "Rain Fall in Solitude," "誓言の刻 -Holy Calling-," "Crystal Float," and "Eden," Sui does not do all too well in songs with hyper exposed vocal lines (that's right, I even went so far as to pick Metis Gretel deep cuts). While his voice does take some getting used to (in addition to regular visual-kei stockholm syndrome needed to even enjoy this scene), it has shown to do best in tracks with a ton going on: be it lively tempo, layers of synthesizer, shredding brah guitar, or some sort of distortion filter of questionable taste level, for example. Even though the Kisaki Project is supposed to be the solo works of a bassist, everything I've heard from each subsequent rendition (Kisaki, Kisaki feat Jui, Kisaki feat. Riku + Riku's friend, Kisaki feat. Satsuki's remains) all have produced slow ballad-y songs with minimal layers for the vocals to hide in (save Kisaki Project feat. What'sHisFace with the Lareine cover), also with vocalists whom naturally have a vocal range that is much higher than Sui would like to believe he has. 

So I don't believe this is a matter of hate, so much as grave concern. I suppose it is better than doing some sort of Sui x ReaLIES x Cindy Kate crossover, but he honestly would do best in a half-assed Lamina or Mar'Derayla revival session.

inb4 the vkkk takes excepts of this and attempts to hold it against me. Don't be mad because I'm right.

Props for at least attempting to read someone, I guess. I'm fairly certain Altermalice uses his own hair and that he (hopefully) washes it regularly. Unless, of course, he's started wearing powdered wigs recently.

Now there's a different between hating on someone and making an observation and a prediction based on said observation. Based on past examples, i.e. "君ヲ乗セテ…," "Rain Fall in Solitude," "誓言の刻 -Holy Calling-," "Crystal Float," and "Eden," Sui does not do all too well in songs with hyper exposed vocal lines (that's right, I even went so far as to pick Metis Gretel deep cuts). While his voice does take some getting used to (in addition to regular visual-kei stockholm syndrome needed to even enjoy this scene), it has shown to do best in tracks with a ton going on: be it lively tempo, layers of synthesizer, shredding brah guitar, or some sort of distortion filter of questionable taste level, for example. Even though the Kisaki Project is supposed to be the solo works of a bassist, everything I've heard from each subsequent rendition (Kisaki, Kisaki feat Jui, Kisaki feat. Riku + Riku's friend, Kisaki feat. Satsuki's remains) all have produced slow ballad-y songs with minimal layers for the vocals to hide in (save Kisaki Project feat. What'sHisFace with the Lareine cover), also with vocalists whom naturally have a vocal range that is much higher than Sui would like to believe he has. 

So I don't believe this is a matter of hate, so much as grave concern. I suppose it is better than doing some sort of Sui x ReaLIES x Cindy Kate crossover, but he honestly would do best in a half-assed Lamina or Mar'Derayla revival session.

inb4 the vkkk takes excepts of this and attempts to hold it against me. Don't be mad because I'm right.

thanks

cmon it's just a one time session thing what is wrong with that

People don't like the idea. What's wrong with that?

We're just expressing that in our opinion, Kisaki's making a mistake by letting Sui sing in Kisaki project. We haven't even started flaming yet. :'D

title of their last live-limited CD to be released at their one-man live "THE LEGEND OF CREATION" at Shibuya O-East at 2013/07/31 is finalized as "a Revolving Lantern..."

SET-LIST at 2013/06/02:

KISAKI PROJECT feat.翠-Sui-:
SE
01.想(sou)
02.沈黙の羽根(chinmoku no hane)
SE
03.道標(michishirube)

アニマルバッテリー(animal battery)~Red of Silvermania~:
01.Cardinal Sin (Megaromania)
02.悪業なる聖域(akugou naru seiiki)…Mercilles Sanctuary… (Metis Gretel)
03.THE END OF VENGEANCE (Megaromania)

Rolling friction:
01.Friction XXXX (MERRY)
02.やさしさ・キッド(yasashii kid) (MERRY)
03.XII dizzy (蜉蝣(kagerou))
04.夕暮れの謝罪(yuugure no shazai) (蜉蝣(kagerou))

they will hold their request one-man live "The Birth[day] of Creation~Megaromania生誕&信仰者感謝祭 Last Secret Party~" at Ikebukuro RUIDO K3 at 2013/07/05, for which 10 songs to be played will be selected by mail request through [email protected] (3 songs per request)

SET-LIST at 2013/06/16:

01.Gate of the Prophet
02.Crimson
03.Sense of wing
04.a Revolving Lantern...
05.Phantom to the past
06.Punish for pain
07.Spell of Mystery-幻色螺旋(genshokurasen)-
08.Propaganda
09.Purgatorium
10.Absolute obedience
11.with Sympathizer