Trombe

KAMIJO will commence solo activities

Today in the morning I fiund there's a video with the song Louis Enketsu No La Vie En Rose taken from a radio station program and I am refraining myself fom clicking on that video until the song is released.

I am looking forward to listening to this blend of Kamijo's musical style and Mana's Malice Mizer era's sound.

I'll try to get the CD through a friend who also like Lareine and Kamijo once it is released.

Forever lol'ing at everyone who was claiming this was going to be ass beforehand. This sounds so much better than what I've heard from Jupiter.

Has any of you guys purchased the single yet?

it's upped on mh download section since Tuesday, I took it on iTunes

Say, if anyone gets his/her CD in the mail, could they please type up who are the recording musicians on the single? I'm real curious about it. Thanks in advance! ^^

Say, if anyone gets his/her CD in the mail, could they please type up who are the recording musicians on the single? I'm real curious about it. Thanks in advance! ^^

My copy arrived today, I bought the regular edition.

Basically all the songs are credited as -
Lyrics & Music: KAMIJO / Arrangement: Ateller Temple.

Ateller Temple is listed as being KAMIJO, Yasuharu Ikeda and more

No mention of Mana anywhere or who any of the musicians are. Disappointed by the lack of names because I really was curious who were the backup musicians.