Sign in to follow this  
evilcoconut

New MUCC album 'Karma' 10/6

Sanbika sounds really weird, I know, but when you hear it anywhere anytime after two weeks, you start to consider about blowing your head off.

(Especially if you hear/sing only this Ave Maria-thing. Almost everybody who has heard me singing it, go away from me as soon as possible. I don't want to think that they did it because of my singingtalent...)

But now I'm starting to wait this album!

Looking forward to your upload byou!

Previews sound REALLY weird though, didn't expect that much electro. But it's certainly an interesting approach, something more experimental was really needed after Kyuutai.

I wouldn't exactly call that experimental. It's generic pop. And apparently doesn't even have any interesting instrumentalization going on unless they managed to leave out the best part of each song. That just... good lord. I threw up in my mouth a little.

Well, i said "more experimental", and more experimental than Kyuutai is pretty easy to achieve ;)

Unfortunately i have to agree though, after listening to the samples a few times there are surprisingly few songs which seem to have potential, most parts sound really uninspired. Waiting for the full songs before i judge, but my expectations are really low after this.

I love Sanbika :P *-* and especially the ave maria part :D

We love you byou!

And apparently doesn't even have any interesting instrumentalization going on unless they managed to leave out the best part of each song.

I really hope they did :/ the previews sound uninteresting except few songs... the rest is electronized. You hear it almost everywhere now :/

I want to like the album though :D

judging by the previews tracks 8, 9, 10 and 13 are the only ones which aren't completely terrible, but not great either. pretty disappointed in one of my favorite bands -.-

EDIT: @minre wasn't sanabika that utter "eagles - hotel california" ripoff?

wait...

yeah it is.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgLfoQfm ... re=related

^I don't like the eagles, so I wouldn't know.

though it does appear so, hah. oh well, I suppose you could say the best song was something they had to steal? hah.

^I don't like the eagles, so I wouldn't know.

though it does appear so, hah. oh well, I suppose you could say the best song was something they had to steal? hah.

still cool song though. if they just would have changed the harmonies a little bit it wouldn't have been so plain obvious.

but after all the eagles might as well have stolen it from "jethro tull - we used to know" so who cares :P [/annoyingnerdism]

really hope the full version of the album is better than the previews, or perhaps after a few spins it grows, but so far i think its one of the worst mucc albums

KARMA is released in Europe on the 19.11.2010 as CD+DVD

"As if the extra dimensions to the bans sound over the 14 tracks is not enough, the European release will also include a DVD with some making-of footage from the recording of "KARMA“ and much more never seen before footage."

Sign in to follow this