08.??

09.????

10.????

11.????

12.?

13.?? Original Lyric ver.

14.????? Karma Edit

Karma sounded promising as a title.

BUT, i am not sure how the album will turn out.

Hope they moved on from their softer mood by now.

I need to rock out my socks.

They used to but slowed down? Let me see:

Tsuuzetsu ?? 7 January 2001

Houmura Uta ??? 6 September 2002

Zekuu ?? 3 September 2003

Kuchiki no Tou ???? 1 September 2004

Houyoku ?? 23 November 2005

6 26 April 2006

Gokusai ?? 6 December 2006

Shion ?? 26 March 2008

Kyuutai ?? 4 March 2009

And now Karma 2010

Looks like they're still doing that. And they started to suck after their "break". Gokusai was their last decent release and the new album will suck. Easy peasy!

I think Kyuutai was a good album, but it just hadn't that special MUCC sound to it, which is the reason i love the band after all. Especially the heavier sound is not how it has once been, i prefered songs like Bouzenjishitsu (right spelling? :D).

Anyway Freesia was pretty amazing and Diorama was nice too, so i still have hopes for this and look forward to the album.

Looks like they're still doing that. And they started to suck after their "break". Gokusai was their last decent release and the new album will suck. Easy peasy!
Whaaaaaat :blink:

Shion was only like one of the best Japanese rock albums from the last couple of years but, okay, sure!

I'm really looking forward to their new album. I hope it has a decent mix of softer and harder songs.

It's the best in your eyes. To me Shion is nothing but a pile og shit. I can'ty find one single thing about the album that I don't hate, that's how good it is in my ears.

It's the best in your eyes. To me Shion is nothing but a pile og shit. I can'ty find one single thing about the album that I don't hate, that's how good it is in my ears.

then the same can be said about you too. but to each his own... IMO Shion was a solid album, that had it's strong and weak points; although i have to admit when it came out I thought it was a fucking amazing album and there was nothing wrong with it, but after 2+ years of listening to it my opinion changed slightly, although i must say Kyutai is a masterpiece and will always be even after a whole year of listening pleasure :D

but yea so stoked for this album, I gotta pre-order asap XD

I can't wait! Shion was great too and Kyuutai too. Some of the song titles sound a bit idiotic but I have faith for MUCC.

pretty anxious with the final result, i am xD

honestly, i don't know what to expect.

So i won't build any expectation this time.

I think that was pretty horrible. The song itself sounds really bad and the production sounds even worse.

being V6-in-disguise-pop is one thing. That is not negative at all, to me anyway.

But i hope they will not add any sudden growl on this, it will make it sound ridiculous.

Edit:

disposable, how could u missed Girugamesh lol

Sign in to follow this