I love 2NE1 for releasing the korean mini album on my birthday <3 I knew Dara loved me.

I feel the same about hoMin releasing something new on that date as well. Yunho loves me <3

Okay, so it seems the Korean mini album will be released on July 28th, but Hate You will be released as a digital single on July 21st, at midnight. Here's a little teaser (not bad so far, and the animation is cute IMO xD):

gLE6oFS5RYY

Sounds kinda okay, though I would've liked a more hard-hitting/dancey piece of music. Oh well, maybe the last remaining track will make up for it or something.

Okay, so it seems the Korean mini album will be released on July 28th, but Hate You will be released as a digital single on July 21st, at midnight. Here's a little teaser (not bad so far, and the animation is cute IMO xD):

gLE6oFS5RYY

Sounds kinda okay, though I would've liked a more hard-hitting/dancey piece of music. Oh well, maybe the last remaining track will make up for it or something.

That saunds and looks so damn good that I can't weit full song

AMAZING VIDEO, and i like the song a lot. Reminds me a bit like I don't care. Something different from them and that is why i love this group!

New MV:

_vk0Nm8o-IY

I don't think it'll be my favorite anytime soon, but at least I like it tons better than HATE YOU.

(sorry for the double post, my previous one sometimes shows up, sometimes it doesn't xD)

Listening to the mini non-stop, it's actually a bit better than I expected. :)

I already loved I'm the Best and Don't Stop the Music.

Never really cared for Lonely or Don't Cry.

Didn't really like Hate You first, but now it's kinda growing on me.

Ugly seemed okay, now I really like it! Reminds me of Go Away.

Overall, it didn't top the album for me, but it's almost on par with their 1st mini. Nice one.

The video is alright, I don't really like slow motion things though but the song is pretty cool. But anyway just gotta wait for my copy to arrive now.