Minzy and CL are my faves, but the other members are cool too. As Asakusa already said, 2NE1 wouldn't be 2NE1 anymore with even one different member.

Anyway, what do you guys think of Bom's solo song? I think it's okay but kinda average/nothing special.

ypit0NcNV-8

My faves are PARK BOM AND MINZY!!!!!!!!

And asakusa wins another vote from me!

I like the song a lot and MV as well for Bommie! ^_______________________________^

i like CL for her style who usually fierce and image for being the leader of the group make her just stand out.

Can't say much about sexual attraction. And the one with red hair in cant nobody mv are also pretty. Bom is it?

Can't wait for new songs.

I dont pay much attention with their releasing gimmick, since their music itself were so far really good, so not a big matter for me.

They're 2ne1, they didn't need to do so much craps that SNSD did xD

i still cant find the album cover for "Don't Stop the Music" ><;

i like both groups :) i just hate when people "compare them.."

ANNOYING!! DX

^yes it is a good song. I want it as an official release too. Mayb their 3 week-new song release thingy will include this song._HOPING_

The new video/digital single is out! What do you guys think?

5n4V3lGEyG4

I love their autotuneless voices here (not that I don't like the usual 'tuned stuff). The song's not bad either.

By the way, they won't promote this song on TV shows, they'll do that with their next title track, coming out on June 3rd. The mini album will be released on June 23rd.

The song is pretty nice, and it's great to see 2NE1 not using autotune for almost all their songs. Dara's part is my favorite, and it's not because she's my bias, but because it works really great with the song. Can't wait for the rest of the songs to be released.

OMG, this track i did listen to and it was good. I will wait for whole mini-album to be released, tho this digital single will have to do for the mean time.