^ Haha, not too old news, I only heard/saw that one yesterday! :mrgreen: Dunno what to think about it yet though...

Here's the CM it's being used in, if anyone wants to check it out btw:

k9AzUQ_YiaY

nobody talking about Scream? It sounds really good so far. 2NE1 in japanese so far has been major suck, but this is their first japanese song of theirs I'm digging!

^ Yeah, I'm really loving it so far!! Can't wait for the full version~

edit: found this on tumblr randomly: CL rapping in a commercial, sounds pretty good!

0NN5wCfkrbY

New Korean album coming in mid-June! So far 7 songs have been recorded. It is not decided if it'll be a mini or a full-length album though.

^ You mean the collaboration with will.i.am? I think I read somewhere that it'll be out next year. But don't quote me on that. xD

The girls' comeback/album will be delayed to mid-July. This is due to wanting to avoid competition with other groups in June, and because of the extended album production period. Hopefully this also implies that the album will be a full-length one this time and not a mini (though I'll be happy with either one xD).

(source)

ohfuck, i will pay mad cash to see them on this tour. im pretty sure they will hit up the US due to MTV Iggy.

New Jersey = 8/17

LA = 8/24

How much do you think they'll charge for tickets? My boyfriend's taking me to the NJ show if it isn't outrageous cost.

hope they do more than 1 show in Japan. Can't really get to Tokyo easily... Congrats to US fans though. Hope tickets don't sell out too fast.