I like it. I think it's cute and fun and summery and I love the video. I'm not as happy with it as I was with I Love You or I Am the Best... Or even CL's solo song. But it's a decent start. Looking forward to next month's single.

OMG LOVIN IT. ITS SO GOOD.

The bass kills my car stereo.

~*~*TOUCH ME OVER HERE TOUCH ME OVER THERE~*~

I am so excited for their upcoming singles and (hopefully) a new album.

I like it. I think it's cute and fun and summery and I love the video. I'm not as happy with it as I was with I Love You or I Am the Best... Or even CL's solo song. But it's a decent start. Looking forward to next month's single.

Pretty much this. That shade of blonde on Dara is terrible, though.

Next song is called "DO YOU LOVE ME" and will be released on 2013/08/07. Supposedly it's gonna be a "hot and fierce" track, kinda like "I AM THE BEST" (it is produced by TEDDY btw).

The teaser videos playing the song in the background are slaying me. This song sounds like it is going to be a fucking smash hit of IATB proportions. I am so ready, this is going to own completely.

God yes this sounds so fucking amazing.

Is the single coming out August 7th or 8th though? Because if it's the 7th it should be uploaded within the next like 7/8 hours.

Yeah, it was released last night.

Personally, I don't like it much. Not as good as Falling In Love. Seems too bland. But still.. any new 2NE1 is better than nothing at all.

I like it. And I like it more after watching the MV - makes me want to hop onto my laptop screen to join them cause it looks like they have so much fun.

Mentally spazzing over the perfection that is Lee Chaerin.

Yeahhhhh... let's hope this doesn't mean 2NE1 is getting pushed back yet again (of course what am I saying, it might just mean that actually, knowing their / our luck xD).

Big Bang comeback in October? I'll believe it when I see it, knowing YG the Big Bang comeback will probably be like July 2014, lol.