Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

雅-MIYAVI- new album "SAMURAI SESSIONS vol.1" release

雅-MIYAVI- new album "SAMURAI SESSIONS vol.1" will be released at 2012/11/14 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,200yen) will include CD+DVD (including PV), and regular edition (1,800yen) will include CD only

[CD & limited edition DVD track list]

01.MIYAVI vs HIFANA "GANRYU"

02.MIYAVI vs KREVA "STRONG"

03.MIYAVI vs YUKSEK "DAY 1"

04.MIYAVI vs TAKESHI HOSOMI "SILENT ANGER"

05.MIYAVI vs H ZETT M "PLEASURE!"

06.MIYAVI vs HIROMITSU AGATSUMA vs JIN OKI "HANABI"

07.MIYAVI vs SEIJI KAMEDA vs MIU SAKAMOTO "祈りを(inori wo)"

http://myv382tokyo.com/

Damn, that's quite a lineup. He did manage to get artists from lots of different genres there. Awesome to see Takeshi Hosomi, Seiji Kameda and Hiromitsu Agatsuma(shamisen player), for example. Guess I'll need to buy this one.

I read it this via twitter this morning. I would to hear it this awesome line-up!!! ><

but an full-album with 7 tracks... :(

Limited edition (+DVD):

TOCT-29086_170.jpg

Standard:

TOCT-29087_170.jpg

Ahahaha. Sai that GIF looks like it's all "WTF... Oh. Ok." xD

This album is probably going to be awesome. ;O; <3

^ Actually I'd say it was the best decision in his entire career. He seems to be working with tons of cool people with different styles that can only contribute to his music, not to mention getting the chance to play big concerts/festivals with some well-known bands within the rock scene.

^ Actually I'd say it was the best decision in his entire career. He seems to be working with tons of cool people with different styles that can only contribute to his music, not to mention getting the chance to play big concerts/festivals with some well-known bands within the rock scene.

This.

This.

+1 this.

Also, he played hanabi during the billboard live:

https://vimeo.com/49540253

Damn, that's quite a lineup. He did manage to get artists from lots of different genres there. Awesome to see Takeshi Hosomi, Seiji Kameda and Hiromitsu Agatsuma(shamisen player), for example. Guess I'll need to buy this one.

I totally agree with you.

qft.

qft.

I agree.

This.

+1 this.

Also, he played hanabi during the billboard live:

https://vimeo.com/49540253

Sounds good already. Will probably be even better with shamisen and flamenco style guitar

this! so much!!

THIS x 10.

I think leaving PSC is the best thing to do after you've become well recognized. If you don't, you wont be able to branch out. And then you'll just get stale and boring.

Sign in to follow this