Trombe

YOHIO new album release

I perused through this thread and thought that everyone was bashing YOHIO just to bash YOHIO. This is the last time I'll ever underestimate MH'ers again.

I'm not quite sure what he's attempting to do other than "get famous": if he's compromising now I don't think they'll let him go back to guitar noodling if things like Heartbreak Hotel is what people identify him with. Then again, it's not like his other stuff is all that but I can respect an artist that puts together his own material instead of playing what he's been given.

Wow.... the covers are pretty hilarious tbh.

I hope he doesn't win Melodifestivalen because I think it's weird if he would be representing our country... but then again, why would I want someone like Sean Banan to win? (Not sure if he's even in the finals, I just watched YOHIO's performance on TV and well... It was kinda fun that he tried to do fanservice on stage.... I don't think it works in Sweden lol especially not since most people who watch this crap are older people. But since he has so many votes I guess the fanservice didn't put many people off).

Don't like his music eitherway (also not hating on yohio for the sake of doing so), but was any of his releases on the oricon chart anyway?

I have a guy in my school though who LOVES yohio, it's pretty annoying. But he likes other bullshit vk as well so I don't mind so much.

EDIT: Also, found some of his new merch on cdon.com

t-shirt_-_heartbreak_140_cl_youth_l-2290

I will definitely vote for YOHIO on Saturdays final, at least 10 times because most of all other songs are not good at all. Although you are wrong about the TV viewers for Melodifestivalen, I think the biggest viewer are familys with small kids.. All the "good" music was voted out...

BREAK the BORDER will probably be a good album, I'll buy the Japanese Lyrics Ver. I think.

Be sure to update us on how far he gets.

Also, this depresses the hell out of me. It's pretty much what I thought was going to happen too. HH has roughly 13x the plays of everything else.

YOHIO finished on 2nd place in the final of Melodifestivalen 2013 tonight with total 133 points. He recieved the most votes from the televoters (103 points) but was defeated by international jurys favorite Robin Stjernberg who won with 166 points. YOHIO got only 30 p from the international jury.

just watched the video! lol table scene. I wonder if they just shoot everything one shot and then just edit it together.

Tracklist is revealed:

[CD] English Version (NRCD -119)
1. 2013 -Beginning of the End-

2. MY MURDEROUS URGE
3. REVOLUTION
4. Heartbreak Hotel
5. Our Story
6. Sakura Falling    
7. INNOCENCE
8. ON THE VERGE
9. Rain -A Scene Drenched in Rain-
10. TIMESCAPE
11. Aggressive Beauty
12. BREAK the BORDER

- - - - - - - 

[CD] UICN-9011 <初回生産限定盤> UICN-1031 <通常盤>

1. 2013-終わりの始まり- (2013 -Owari no hajimari-)

2. MY MURDEROUS URGE
3. REVOLUTION
4. 二人のストーリー (Futari no story)
5. 桜の欠片 (Sakura no kakera)
6. INNOCENCE
7. Last kiss
8. ON THE VERGE
9. rain~雨に濡れた景色~ (rain~Ame ni nureta keshiki~)
10. TIMESCAPE
11. Aggressive Beauty
12. BREAK the BORDER

[DVD] UICN-9011 <初回生産限定盤>
TBA

MY MURDEROUS URGE sounds like a leftover GazettE song title.

GOOD TO HEAR I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT THIS.

Reminds of that song that was called THE TRUE MURDEROUS INTENT or something. Not sure if that is correct, but I remember it was on the PLEDGE single.

lol, that tracklist looks like 1/3 shitty late duel jewel meeting 1/3 shitty late gazette meeting 1/3 shitty major gurugamesh

needless to say, I'm HYPED for this, can't wait 2 hear his mad music powers

yeah yohio is the only good (not much) of seremedy so I'm sort of looking forward to it. just give me some quality music and not just cliche/fan service type music like heartbreak hotel and I'll give it a try.

GOOD TO HEAR I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO THOUGHT THIS.

Reminds of that song that was called THE TRUE MURDEROUS INTENT or something. Not sure if that is correct, but I remember it was on the PLEDGE single.

First thing I thought of when I saw the title. xD

Live sample of "INNOCENCE"(english version) was performed at minus30 festival in Luleå last week:

It sounds really good, I'm so excited!