Sign in to follow this  
Manabu

Summer Jrock songs

So if you live in England I'm sure you've seen how beautiful the weather is! but I want some music to enjoy in the sun, not bothered if it's vk, jazz etc

what I have so far:

Jump around-fear and loathing in las vegas

Miyavi-ashita genki and ashita tenki

radwimps- iin desu ka

plastic tree-namida drop

hide- misery

So if you live in England I'm sure you've seen how beautiful the weather is!

but I want some music to enjoy in the sun, not bothered if it's vk, jazz etc

what I have so far:

radwimps- iin desu ka

plastic tree-namida drop

hide- misery

Not Japanese, but enjoyable.

>>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl7ir53Zndc <<<<<

ON topic;

try bleach03

xYni6iVcRGc

FACT

MXHF3FbJIgA

and/or oreska band.

4X-AzxiRgM8

So if you live in England I'm sure you've seen how beautiful the weather is! but I want some music to enjoy in the sun, not bothered if it's vk, jazz etc

what I have so far:

radwimps- iin desu ka

plastic tree-namida drop

hide- misery

I am from England!

And this song was made for summer even though it wasn't intended to be haha! Have a listen addicting.

The rain has returned where i live sun has gone away at the moment thank god.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BILva13fab8

SHAZNA for summer! :domo:

Not sure about the point of this topic, but here you go - jrock for Finnish Summer -my choices-

"Vk"

L'arc~en~ciel

"Non-vk"

Baroque (non-visual kei era, that's why)

Tokyo Jihen/Ringo Shiina + Luna Sea have fitting songs as well.

Thanks everyone! Playlist is sounding pretty good, I just wish the sun was still around! What part of england do you live in Pinkmakona

Thanks everyone! Playlist is sounding pretty good, I just wish the sun was still around! What part of england do you live in Pinkmakona

Cool did you like the SHAZNA song? Get the すみれ September Love song on the GOLD SUN AND SLIVER MOON album that is the best version of the song. Oh i am from Yorkshire been quite chilly today. People are saying summer is going to be in August? :o We shall see.

Cool did you like the SHAZNA song? Get the すみれ September Love song on the GOLD SUN AND SLIVER MOON album that is the best version of the song. Oh i am from Yorkshire been quite chilly today. People are saying summer is going to be in August? :o We shall see.

Yes! An odd video to say to the least but it's a catchy song! Ah I hope so, it's close to my birthday. It's looking cloudy today :/

Yes! An odd video to say to the least but it's a catchy song! Ah I hope so, it's close to my birthday. It's looking cloudy today :/

Haha good old 90's visual kei PVs indeed SHAZNA has such catchy songs! Oh early happy birthday to you! I heard the weather should be sunny this week and it is the queens diamond jubilee tomorrow! Party!!!!!

Actually, Sumire September Love is a really old song by a really cool (but short-lived) band called Ippu-Do. :) But yeah, good light/catchy summer-like music (despite the title XD).

zkfdxOdFGNI

Actually, Sumire September Love is a really old song by a really cool (but short-lived) band called Ippu-Do. :) But yeah, good light/catchy summer-like music (despite the title XD).

zkfdxOdFGNI

Yeah i know that but i prefer the SHAZNA cover personally i enjoy it more and i am a big IZAM fangirl. :lol: Yeah the song does have a summer vibe to it defo.

Sign in to follow this