Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

DIR EN GREY UROBOROS The Movie steaming worldwide

DIR EN GREY UROBOROS at BUDOKAN the MOVIE

To be streamed online worldwide on USTREAM!

The schedule will announced on May 21st ,Monday(JST)

■about 「DIR EN GREY UROBOROS at BUDOKAN the MOVIE」

"UROBOROS" is the internationally acclaimed 7th album by Japanese rock band DIR EN GREY known also for their activities overseas. "UROBOROS" was brought to life in the legendary 2 Days show at the Nippon Budokan on January 9 and 10 of 2010, presented in this documentary film "DIR EN GREY UROBOROS at BUDOKAN The MOVIE"

■Staff credits

Director: Yuichiro Iwaki

Project: sun-krad / Shirogumi Inc.

Producers: Atsushi Inoue / Yuichiro Iwaki / Yuji Akiyama / Shuichi Minamino

Music: DIR EN GREY

Editing: Shirogumi Inc.

Production: sun-krad / Shirogumi Inc. / Musashino Ad Inc. / Presidio Corporation

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/direngrey-the-movie

http://www.direngrey.co.jp/CINEMA/

is this the one that was only available in japanese theaters in 2010? if so, i'll surely be looking forward to seeing it. never expected i could have the chance.

Ooooh,

Bieber's Never Say Never concert movie finally make an impact in Japanese metal culture eh?

Interesting. :domo:

I hope someone could rip it. Streaming for hours is no friend of mine atm. :(

is this the one that was only available in japanese theaters in 2010? if so, i'll surely be looking forward to seeing it. never expected i could have the chance.

Yes, it's the one!

For this USTEAM it looks like they've added English subtitles to it.

Ooooh,

Bieber's Never Say Never concert movie finally make an impact in Japanese metal culture eh?

Interesting. :domo:

More like a horrible idea :wat:

~Never Say Never [from the core of a knot] - 2 more hours with members' hairy backs and stoned faces ~

Good god they are milking the shit out of UROBOROS any way they can. I like Diru and I like UROBOROS, but they need to move on after this.

I haven't been up to date with dir en grey for years, will this be a movie or just shots of gigs with interviews?

Good god they are milking the shit out of UROBOROS any way they can. I like Diru and I like UROBOROS, but they need to move on after this.

I was about to say the exact same thing. What the fuck.

Well, maybe they can't because Kyo's throat is fucked up. At least they're showing it for free. Stop bitching.

And yeah, someone should totally rip & upload it.

Well, maybe they can't because Kyo's throat is fucked up. At least they're showing it for free. Stop bitching.

And yeah, someone should totally rip & upload it.

That has nothing to do with Kyo's throat condition. You clearly misunderstood the fact that both Zesshoku and Number Girl meant that they should stop spamming UROBOROS all over the place and for their next release let it go completely and focus on something new. Also mind your language.

Sign in to follow this