Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

[Korean] Big Bang

TOP = Bom

Seungri = Dara

GD = CL

Daesung = Minzy

Wtf xD This is indeed awesome. Does anyone actually know what happened to GD's first full length? I got a Yesasia newsletter that it was available for sale but when I clicked it it said that it was not available for order :/ This was around the time when the whole GD cannabis thing was exposed

^ I think that GD solo comeback stuff got put on hold, with no concrete future date (because of that scandal).

edit: or you mean this? (by "first full length")

Heartbreaker was rereleased with different coverart just a few months back, I think that's what Sai's talking about.

It's still on sale at kpoptown though. Unless I'm overlooking something. Here!

No he was supposed to have his own comeback, I think it was supposed to come out in November, I forget. But yeah it was probably indefinitely on pause until the whole marijuana scandal is all over.

Yes, it's the Heartbreaker one. It was 'new' back then but it got cancelled for release because of the scandal. I don't know about any other solo releases of him though.

Thanks for helping me out ;)

BIGBANG G-DRAGON & T.O.P special unit "GD & TOP" new Japanese maxi single "OH YEAH feat. BOM(from 2NE1)" will be released at 2011/11/09 (4 TYPE)

CD+DVD+booklet edition (2,625yen) will include CD+DVD (including "OH YEAH feat. BOM(from 2NE1)" PV and making (GD & TOP ver.))+mini photo booklet (24 pages)

CD+DVD G-DRAGON edition (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including making (G-DRAGON ver.))

CD+DVD T.O.P edition (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including making (T.O.P ver.))

CD edition (1,050yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.OH YEAH feat. BOM(from 2NE1)

02.HIGH HIGH

03.OH YEAH feat. BOM(from 2NE1)-inst.-

04.HIGH HIGH-inst.-

release of GD & TOP new Japanese maxi single "OH YEAH feat. BOM(from 2NE1)" is finalized at 2012/01/07 (3 TYPE, CD edition no longer exists), which will be sold only at their live "YG Family Concert in Japan" & YGEX OFFICIAL SHOP

^ I thought they had a Korean one that was originally scheduled for March just before their Big Shows concerts, but it got moved to February. Since then, all info hinted at a February comeback (although not explicitly stating if it is a Korean or a Japanese one). Plus, the teaser (of a Japanese album in March) that Trombe linked was put up on Youtube on January 19th, almost two weeks after announcing that the new album would be released in February.

That's why I thought these are two separate albums. (but I'm not really immersed in the BB fandom so I dunno xD)

Korean one in February, Japanese one in March!

Thx for clarifying! Kinda looking forward to the Korean one. Hopefully they'll have some cool songs like last album's Tonight. ^^

edit: two more song titles revealed! So far it's these:

01. INTRO (ALIVE)

lyrics: G-Dragon / music: G-Dragon, Park Han Bum

02. BLUE

lyrics: G-Dragon, Teddy / music: Teddy, G-Dragon

03. 사랑먼지 (Love Dust)

lyrics: G-Dragon, Teddy / music: Teddy, G-Dragon

04. BAD BOY

lyrics: G-Dragon (additional rap written by T.O.P) / music: G-Dragon, Choice 37

Two more song titles revealed, yet again:

05. 재미없어 (It's Not Fun)

lyrics: G-Dragon (additional rap written by T.O.P) / music: G-Dragon, D.J Murf, Peejay

06. FANTASTIC BABY

lyrics: G-Dragon (additional rap written by T.O.P) / music: Teddy, G-Dragon

(source)

Seems like it will be a mini album after all. The title is ALIVE, and the release date is 2012/02/29. Last song:

07. 날개 (Wings) (Daesung Solo)

lyrics: G-Dragon, Daesung / music: Choi Pil Kang

BIGBANG new Japanese album will be released in 2012/03

their new Japanese album "ALIVE" will be released at 2012/03/28 (5 TYPE)

TYPE A - "CD+2DVD+PHOTO BOOK" edition (7,140yen)

TYPE B - "CD+DVD" edition (3,990yen)

TYPE C - "CD+DVD" edition (3,780yen)

TYPE D - "CD" edition (2,940yen)

TYPE E - "CD+2DVD+PHOTO BOOK+FACE TOWEL+LOGO TAKE-OUT BAG" edition (9,800yen, Lawson & HMV-limited)

The group will promote two title tracks for their Korean album: BLUE and BAD BOY. The album will be released in 6 versions by the way (one for each member, plus one for the whole group) - though I guess this only means a difference in the cover art/jacket design?

6 versions!?

wtf people D:

I'll stay with the "whole group" one (Y U SO FOND OF MUNY)

their Japanese remix album "BIGBANG The Non Stop MIX" will be released at 2012/04/04 (1,980yen)

[track list]

01.INTRO

02.ガラガラGO!!(garagara GO!!)

03.Love Club

04.Top Of The World

05.オラYeah!(ola Yeah!)

06.Bringing You Love

07.SOMEBADY TO LUV

08.BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER

09.HANDS UP

10.Tell Me Goodbye

11.Stay