Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

[Korean] Big Bang

Very disappointed.

The only song I liked was Obsession and one of the Korean titled solo TOP songs. And not even that much. I was expecting way too much out of this. You guys should listen to Diddy - Dirty Money - Last Train to Paris, that's how this album should've sounded.

Aw dude, you and your obsession with hiphop

If it sounded like that, i would have killed myself. Glad it didn't it tolerable and good to listen without any harshness of it.

I like it overall.

I understand why several of you didn't like it. I personally did like the album,HIGH HIGH, OH YEAH, and Knock it out were of course my favorites, The rest of the songs are good, even that funny rock/country song by GD. The only song that I didn't like was OH MOM, hopefully it'll grow on me later.

on the contrary, i enjoyed this duo album more than GD's or any other member's solo

I wish they could do this forever xD

fave tracks? none, i hate them all equally :mrgreen:

edit: btw, OH MOM sound good, it's just feel out of the place, since the album mostly rap/electro/hip hop

on the contrary, i enjoyed this duo album more than GD's or any other member's solo

I wish they could do this forever xD

fave tracks? none, i hate them all equally :mrgreen:

edit: btw, OH MOM sound good, it's just feel out of the place, since the album mostly rap/electro/hip hop

Exactly what I was thinking. I like it, but it doesn't fit in with the other songs.

That said, I only like about 3 songs on the album and one of those is their High High single. Multiple listens didn't help :-(

first time i saw TOP's blond hair i said wtf?! and now i think i like him more like this.

(and i have to say the FUCKING TAGS :butwry: i am on the verge to tag everything big bang)

OH WOW, I just looked in my folder and this whole time I was missing track 4 and 6 because messed up file tags, and they were in a weird format, time to give this a re-listen!

YES it is good, i love very much. At first his voice was annoying but i got used to it. I really like magic and 창문?? 열어 (feat.G-DRAGON).

Im really hoping more of Big Bang when they return!

Didnt listen to it yet, im just gonna sit back and wait for it. Damm, i know it will be good - they make good music all the time. This is becoming a good year soo far.

AWESOME release. Tho they added two songs from their jap singles in kor. ver. I guess its good, but i wanted all of them to be new songs. Loving it tho.

Wow Tonight is amazing, and Cafe is my other personal favorite from the mini album. The intro and what is right are ok, and I already liked at Somebody to luv and Hands up.

Can't wait for their performances and MV!

I really must be the only one who dislikes the mini :P I don't mind tonight, it's an okay track, but everything on GD's solo album and even most of GD&TOP's was a lot better than this one. I really didn't like it :s

Could anyone tell me where to start when it concerns Big Bang?

Well from their Korean songs try:

Geojitmal, Sunset Glow, Haru Haru, lollipop with 2ne1, and lollipop pt 2, Number 1.

And you should try their newest mini album TONIGHT.

Japanese songs:

Gara Gara Go, and the Beautiful Hangover and Koe wo kikasete singles.

All the members have released solo projects, which are in some way different than what BIG BANG has released, but that's an other story.

Could anyone tell me where to start when it concerns Big Bang?

Well from their Korean songs try:

Geojitmal, Sunset Glow, Haru Haru, lollipop with 2ne1, and lollipop pt 2, Number 1.

And you should try their newest mini album TONIGHT.

Japanese songs:

Gara Gara Go, and the Beautiful Hangover and Koe wo kikasete singles.

AGREED

All the members have released solo projects, which are in some way different than what BIG BANG has released, but that's an other story.

Try those as well, they are good :dansu:

Best start maybe stand up mini album which is solid. Their minis are all particularly good (always and hot issue as well) and their album Remember is also amazing... (so im basically suggesting everything haha). Like said haru haru, remember, lollipop 1, sunset glow, tonight are great start. I'd add we belong together (one of their best), Always, and while I don't like their japanese stuff as much their last 3 singles were pretty good (koe wo kikasete, tell me goodbye, beautiful hangover).

And of course check out solo stuff! All taeyang's songs and Seungri's new mini are my favorites.

Sign in to follow this