Sign in to follow this  
Spike760

[Korean] Big Bang

TOP's voice is awesome but seung ri's autotune to the chorus makes it sound horrible seriously even tho i like autotune on particular songs. tho top's part is the best in the song.

Song is great, the autotune on Seung Ri does indeed ruin it a bit, but it's still amazing.

I really want T.O.P to release a full album now.

Also, omg it's the pink gay coat from lollipop pt. 2 I hate so much.

And did someone else noticed T.O.P's pimple? LOL

So according to G-Dragon the album is about 80% finished and we can expect a mid-November release, so only like two more weeks!

You can hear some of their new songs on 2NE1 TV here:

kdLgGNpgR2Q

yh mid november my ass, it'll be released in February

but hey

I'm super excited for this! :D

I know rite!

im soo excited yet pissed cuz we gotta wait more. Hope it is worth the time to wait for and completely different.

well when I heard the song in the video Spike linked, I couldn't stop singing it whole day xD

and the day after. and now I watched it again and I'm singing it. damn. xD

I believe in them :D VIP for life ha!

I'm waiting for TOP & GD's album :P And I might listen to Big Bang's new one as well. For one strange reason, I tend to like their separate songs more.

oh well I guess they all have their own styles (TOP rap, Sol rnb, D-lite trot, GD electro (?) and VI kind of sexy music it seems lol) but I personally enjoy BB together, because it's such an unique mix, recognizable as Big Bang and hardly could ever be mistaken for another band :D (the exception to this is DaeSung's trot, I don't know why I like it so fkin much *-* and no, i'm not DS biased, Imma TOP's biatch)

Lookin' forward to the GD&T.O.P album! And of course the new Big Bang too, although I like their old style (Since 2007, and the singles before that) better but whatever.

Yeah, I can't wait for GD and TOP's album, I think it'll be really awesome. Only two more weeks till they leak two tracks! Don't really care about Seungri's single, but I'll probably listen to it anyway, but seriously can't wait for their February release, all I know is it better be a full album.

Yeah, I can't wait for GD and TOP's album, I think it'll be really awesome. Only two more weeks till they leak two tracks! Don't really care about Seungri's single, but I'll probably listen to it anyway, but seriously can't wait for their February release, all I know is it better be a full album.

It'll probably be like 5 new songs or so + a solo song each. (I don't know about the 5 songs, but YG said they're all having their solosong on the album.)

I thought I read they weren't having any solo songs at all on the album.

Regarding Big Bang’s completely self-composed album, Yang Hyun Suk stated, “As it is Big Bang’s first comeback after a long hiatus, their new album will contain only songs with all five of the members. No solo tracks, no duets. This is Big Bang’s present to all of the fans that have been waiting for them. They’ve been working on this album for a long time and we’d like for everyone to anticipate it.??

source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no ... &outlink=1

I thought I read they weren't having any solo songs at all on the album.
Regarding Big Bang’s completely self-composed album, Yang Hyun Suk stated, “As it is Big Bang’s first comeback after a long hiatus, their new album will contain only songs with all five of the members. No solo tracks, no duets. This is Big Bang’s present to all of the fans that have been waiting for them. They’ve been working on this album for a long time and we’d like for everyone to anticipate it.??

source: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no ... &outlink=1

HM, I thought I'd read there were going to be solo songs :P Ah well, I'm probably mistaking. This is way better :P

Park Bom is coming out on one of the tracks, she was in one of the videos recording a part.

But wasn't that for a GTOP song? I remember seeing her featured in a new song from them on their new album.

http://www.youtube.com/bigbang

Right now they're having a special live stream of the premiere of GD and TOP's album(?) I don't know what they're saying, but so far they already played the intro track (which was tiiiight as hell) it was like an old-school beat but like kind of with a new sound. Now they're playing "Oh yeah (feat. BOM)" which is pretty tight!

Man I cannot wait!

Yeah I wanted to watch it but it keeps buffering and disconnecting, so I only hear 1-second bits, LOL. But what I heard so far was pretty awesome! I hope they keep the quality throughout the album.

Yeah it was going pretty good for me, but like the last song they showed the live footage lagged so bad, I barely heard it, lol.

Edit: Damn the track they just played "Don't Leave" was the track from 2NE1 TV where I think it was Park Bom kept trying to sing the chorus and GD kept making her sing it again, so he must've just taken her completely out of the song, since it's GD singing it, lol. That's kind of sad though.

2nd Edit: Oh Mom caught me off guard a lot, but I like it a lot!

3rd Edit: Ok I think Obsession is my favorite, lol. This album is gonna be way different than I expected, but I'm looking forward to it so much. I thought it was gonna be more hip hop.

yeah, too bad the stream wasn't uploaded on their channel instead.

Hope they will later on. the streaming skipped too much, damn!

Sign in to follow this