Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

一志(isshi)(ex-Kagrra,) new single release

一志(isshi)(ex-Kagrra,) new single "鬼・一志の日限定セット(oni isshi no hi gentei set)" has been available for ordering through shiki∞shop since 2012/02/14 (2 TYPE, limited 1000 each), which will be delivered in early 2012/03

TYPE 壱(ichi) (1,700yen) will include CD only, and TYPE 弐(ni) (6,900yen) will include CD+2 TYPE of his album "紅葉(kureha)"

[track list]

01.刹那(setsuna)

02.離別~雅な空の下で~(ribetsu~miyabi na sora no shita de~)

vk just gets better and better

can't wait to hear his 2nd album, "hell-party no matsuri" + remix EP + live DVD/live album, consisting of sug members playing his music to a pre-recorded vocal bg.

Are you fucking kidding me with this? I loved (still love, I suppose) the man and his work, but these people need to stop milking him. Let him rest.

vk just gets better and better

can't wait to hear his 2nd album, "hell-party no matsuri" + remix EP + live DVD/live album, consisting of sug members playing his music to a pre-recorded vocal bg.

:lol:

They better have a good reason for not including this in the album...

Skipping it, just like I skipped the album.

Oh, i didn't know Kagrra had so many antis?

Thought most part of TW were feeling sorry of their disbandment last year?

Or is this sentiment are directed to the marketing tactics? :box:

It's because they keep Isshi's solo stuff long after he's died. Isshi is the next Tupac or something lol

lol I don't see any antis here. I couldn't possibly be farther from that. But I still don't agree with lame marketing moves.

Are you fucking kidding me with this? I loved (still love, I suppose) the man and his work, but these people need to stop milking him. Let him rest.

THIS. When I saw the topic title... this is too much :/. Soon there will be "Best of Isshi", "Best of Isshi 2", Isshi plushies, etc.

THIS. When I saw the topic title... this is too much :/. Soon there will be "Best of Isshi", "Best of Isshi 2", Isshi plushies, etc.

THIS x2. Apparently they do not have heart. :cry:

I don't really mind that much tbh, it's just silly to be offended by something like this. I don't think his rest will be affected anyway... It's just normal that company needs to make money in a way or another. Of course still I don't really think too high about them releasing things bit by bit and all...

Bijiaru Kei ghosts write music you know. Like how Hide's ghost possessed Jun from Spiv States/Attic.

If that was true at least Jun would not write such shitty as he did lately.

It's just weird. I can understand finishing up the album he had planned. But where did the single come from? If there was two extra unfinished songs just lying around, I would have expected them to be released with the album. And it's not as if Isshi is as popular as hide was, so it doesn't make sense to be scraping the barrel to find random stuff to release.

Just weird!

But I'll resist the “he isn't dead!” theories until he posthumously releases something else.

^ a PV collection would be nice I imagine

:lol:

They better have a good reason for not including this in the album...

Skipping it, just like I skipped the album.

well his album was a hour long piece of shit, so I can (and can't) imagine this to be just a tad better, or a bit more different,

like they kept the only two decent tracks for extra cashing later.

Bijiaru Kei ghosts write music you know. Like how Hide's ghost possessed Jun from Spiv States/Attic.

Sign in to follow this