Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

YOHIO (Seremedy) release 1st major solo mini album

2012/02/09 (today) YOHIO will do showcase concert in Tokyo, performing all 6 songs from upcoming mini album

Support members for this live:

Gt. Yuichi (AUBE)

Bs. --still secret--(from well known band)

Dr. BARU (DuelJewel)

(Vo.&Gt. YOHIO)

this is amazing

OMG! sounds pretty amazing o.o didn't expect to be that good

he pronounces the japanese language very well o.o

this is... I'm impressed...

Definitely better than what I've heard of Seremedy, so good job to him for going solo, haha.

Still, the way everyone was describing his guitar playing, I was expecting something different.

the music is better than i expected..

but his make up and hair style and clothes.......just too gay

why he has to make himself like a little girl while he got a western male face?

I like his look. Would you offend him if he was Japanese? I think his face is cute enough for this style, maybe because he's young. (I don't remember how old he is, but I know he's young)

Well, he may stop being so cute when he grows up or not, who knows. Some white guys look good with visual kei look, but not all. Not all Asians look good with it either.

yohio ✕ jui corraboration single ⎣ ♆he s♽und of your fl☯p ⎤

01 the sound of your flop

02 let's flop together!! - seremedy ver.

02 let's flop together!! - vidoru ver.

03 - SE (type a mail order limited edition only)

yohio ✕ jui corraboration single ⎣ ♆he s♽und of your fl☯p ⎤

01 the sound of your flop

02 let's flop together!! - seremedy ver.

02 let's flop together!! - vidoru ver.

03 - SE (type a mail order limited edition only)

lol, this is actually funny, but it should go to Lycaon jokes xD

He's 15/16 yrs old

Actually, he's turning 17 this year.

Btw, why did he ripoff SuG Takerus' Vi-Vi-Vi style? The song and voice is good and sound very japanese (the structure of the song), but I think he sounded too unsecure in the actual singing, like he's holding half of his voice potential back. Why hold back when he sings quite good.

Btw2, He's living the dream that every western Visual Kei-fan could only dream about to do, but all of them are aware they will never get that dream to reality.

> Btw2, He's living the dream that every western Visual Kei-fan could only dream about to do, but all of them are aware they will never get that dream to reality.

I thought western VK fans dream of being eagle spread at Kaya/Kamijo vampire pegging party?

> but I think he sounded too unsecure in the actual singing, like he's holding half of his voice potential back. Why hold back when he sings quite good.

nice excuse for lack of any singing voice whatsoever, since it's a studio record and even his mixing engineer couldn't pull anything decent out of it.

> Btw2, He's living the dream that every western Visual Kei-fan could only dream about to do, but all of them are aware they will never get that dream to reality.

I thought western VK fans dream of Hizaki / Mana kiki-ing, and being eagle spread at Kaya/Kamijo vampire pegging party?

:fap:

first 15 seconds literally scream SUG

rip his career attempts

love how he could make a fun indie-an cafe style PV, but instead went the omg muzak is srs business route.

Sign in to follow this