Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New DVD & New Album

I can tell you how it ends as well: DIVISION is released and everyone (including me) writes a review about how it's obvious that they're running out of ideas or that they're just not really trying anymore. But like I said, I'll be passing full judgement on it when it is released, though I'm pretty sure we're getting a TOXIC pt. 2

While I do feel like this album is the lovechild of DIM and TOXIC, I feel like there are more songs that relate to the older albums than TOXIC. Hedero reminds me of the jazzy gazette from STACKED RUBBISH. Gabriel on the Gallows from the previews hits me off like THE SOCIAL RIOT MACHINE with the energy and speed to it, and most of the tracks with actual kanji give off the cool sound and darkness from DIM. I'll be waiting patiently for the day it releases and I'll review it as well. You probably know how my review is going to go huh?

Lol probably. I recently however saw something you weren't really fond of so that was a first, haha. Nothing's wrong with liking a lot of stuff actually, guess I'm just really really picky.

Guest Magatsu

looking forward to this (*^^*)

Sooooo. This albums gonna be big. Literally.

- Width : 30CM

- Length : 21CM

- Thickness : 3CM

- Weight : 1500g (1.5KG)

Credits:

Sony Music Entertainment, gazette_media & The Nameless Liberty

Sooooo. This albums gonna be big. Literally.

- Width : 30CM

- Length : 21CM

- Thickness : 3CM

- Weight : 1500g (1.5KG)

Credits:

Sony Music Entertainment, gazette_media & The Nameless Liberty

Whoaaa? 1,5 Kg??

So.

Divisions out.

And I gotta say, I love it. Well, most of it.

Imma review this later, but I think this is much better than Toxic.

This may only be an exception for DIVISION, but the album was not released on the VVV Records label, but on J-pop label MASTERSIX FOUNDATION (http://www.mastersix.com/) at Sony Music Japan.

If it wasn't an exception, they have now moved from visual rock label "VVV Records" → "MASTERSIX FOUNDATION". I prefer the visual kei label VVV Records.

I wonder why the album wasn't released on VVV? :s

How long does it take for the first sales numbers to surface?

Not sure, maybe a week? I remember TOXIC's sales numbers blew (as in, their worst selling major album), so I'm kind of curious.

They should be out mid-next week. For now it can only be gauged by Oricon's daily sales ranking. However, I've only looked twice. A couple days ago it was third with around 9900 copies sold. I just looked again and it's in 4th place. Only 1st-3rd includes sale numbers. Third place has 3589, so it's less than that.

They should be out mid-next week. For now it can only be gauged by Oricon's daily sales ranking. However, I've only looked twice. A couple days ago it was third with around 9900 copies sold. I just looked again and it's in 4th place. Only 1st-3rd includes sale numbers. Third place has 3589, so it's less than that.

Do you know how much TOXIC sold on it's first day? It's a shame that their sales seem to be decreasing at a rapid pace.

Do you know how much TOXIC sold on it's first day? It's a shame that their sales seem to be decreasing at a rapid pace.

No, I'm afraid I don't know. Actually, I'm not familiar with any of their prior sales. Do you know how much TOXIC sold in its first week?

Guest Magatsu

with the big oversea fanbase it's really low.

That's a lot of money to pay for something almost no one had any hopes for, ya know? Like if VK CDs were to only cost me 10-15$ like any other CD I would buy, you bet your ass I'd have bought myself a copy of Division just to support one of my favorite bands even if the CD wasn't 100% up to par with previous releases (I bought Holy Grail, didn't I?). But the thing for me is: If I'm paying 33$ for an album and 12$ to have it shipped the album better be special or have some kind of personal meaning because that's a LOT of money to me right now.

^ I'm agreeing with ShanethVarosa here. I pre-ordered BUCK-TICK's album because I know they always deliver and in the end I always end up liking what they put out. GazettE lately has been kind of...lacking. I'm actually more bothered by the amount of limited editions that were sold. 90 dollars for a LE and they all got pre-ordered at CDJapan? Damn.

Sign in to follow this