zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Can someone be part of the community without actually being part of the community? What is "community" anyways? Am I part of the community, if the only social activity with the other community members is me typing a pointless reply to a pointless topic once a month?

Every time I feel even slightly active and browse through the general section in hopes of finding something I'd like to give my two cents about, I remember I've still got absolutely nothing to contribute to this particular community. Honestly? I feel more in sync with the DA people. At least I know there's always gonna be someone who shares my opinions there.

There are lots of people here who don't share similar tastes or opinions with other users here but are still integral parts of the community. You will basically get out of it what you put into it. 

3 hours ago, The Dead Wolf. said:

Can someone be part of the community without actually being part of the community? What is "community" anyways? Am I part of the community, if the only social activity with the other community members is me typing a pointless reply to a pointless topic once a month?

The way I see it, if you post here in any acceptable manner, then you're contributing the community and thus "a part" of the community. Even if you're not making any overt contributions like posting news, sharing music, writing reviews, adding content, etc -  at the end of the day, forums are only active/alive if they have people posting on them. So even "pointless" posts can be a form of contribution. Hell, it's even spurred a few responses! :P

pls take a second of ur time 2 enjoy the lyrical genius of sir toda ''the toad'' hiromu again:

530E
4B594F4B55484F4B55
4E49
4849544F5249
494D41
414F53414E4F
474F4B55

22 hours ago, CAT5 said:

The way I see it, if you post here in any acceptable manner, then you're contributing the community and thus "a part" of the community. Even if you're not making any overt contributions like posting news, sharing music, writing reviews, adding content, etc -  at the end of the day, forums are only active/alive if they have people posting on them. So even "pointless" posts can be a form of contribution. Hell, it's even spurred a few responses! :P

The thing is, I sorta would really like to contribute, but that's like an introverted person saying they would like to be more social. I feel bad about mostly lurking in the shadows and every now and then stealing some music. :D 

Someone needs to write a guide on how to talk about music when you feel uncomfortable to talk about it.

17 minutes ago, The Dead Wolf. said:

The thing is, I sorta would really like to contribute, but that's like an introverted person saying they would like to be more social. I feel bad about mostly lurking in the shadows and every now and then stealing some music. :D 

Someone needs to write a guide on how to talk about music when you feel uncomfortable to talk about it.

Listen, the trick is to not care what other people think, just do you and don't worry about it. If you have a particular opinion about something and someone else doesn't agree or is being overly sensitive or rude towards you because of it, then my biggest advice is to simply agree to disagree with them or ignore it altogether and get on with your day.

your always gonna find people who disagree with you, the important part is understanding that's just how life is and that you shouldn't feel bad about voicing your opinion whether it's an unpopular one or not.

4 hours ago, IGM_Oficial said:

What's that? Some haxadecimal bitchfest?

i dont even know............ iirc it DOES sound like something in the actual song lmao

i want to draw bc i haven't in at least a month but idk what to draw and it's PISSINg me off

10 minutes ago, itsukoii said:

i want to draw bc i haven't in at least a month but idk what to draw and it's PISSINg me off

Draw butts.

4 minutes ago, ArtFart said:

Draw butts.

perfect

2 hours ago, indigo said:

feeling like

128955.jpg

Trying so hard to not draw a boner on there, cuz that's what I feel like right now lol

Edited by YuyoDrift
Wanted to draw a boner on there, but resisted.