zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

this vocal sounds like me if i were to sing...aka he's basically tonedeaf i love it

tfw the only place actually responding to my job application so far turns out to be the one which happens to have HORRIBLY crappy working conditions...

Smileberry instore tomorrow! I'm going to all three of them because I have no concept of self control.

I will take 5 pictures, maybe 6 or 7 if these girls sell me their Motoki tickets. I need at least one pic with Motoki plz....

Tonight's been a sleepless night...it's been a while since I last had one >< fuck brain for making me think about all the damn possible existing things in the world, but thanks YouTube for keeping me company for hours *-*

Edited by Scarlet Obsidian

Just now, IGM_Oficial said:

I'm mad because [YOU MUST HAVE AN MH PREMIUM ACCOUNT TO VIEW THE REST OF THIS MESSAGE]

That's what you get for not knowing who was Wataru and why you're his punching bag LOL

Whenever I read "Dr. [insert drummer name here]", I always read "doctor [insert drummer name here]" and I feel idiot about that LOL

37 minutes ago, Jiyun said:

That's what you get for not knowing who was Wataru and why you're his punching bag LOL

ಠ_ಠ

Edited by IGM_Oficial

I should not be allowed to look at my old posts on here..... I will cringe myself into oblivion.

I'm so fckn sad and angry atm. 
I had misunderstanding with a friend and now he blocked me in whatsapp and deleted his account on the site we wrote the first time. 
I want to cut myself so badly again but idk everythign is so fckn shitty atm. 
Hopefully I can talk later to him and light up this situation...

3 hours ago, AliceParanoid said:

I'm so fckn sad and angry atm. 
I had misunderstanding with a friend and now he blocked me in whatsapp and deleted his account on the site we wrote the first time. 
I want to cut myself so badly again but idk everythign is so fckn shitty atm. 
Hopefully I can talk later to him and light up this situation...

Damn bro, if you are really good friends then things will work out, otherwise it means he just didn't care that much about your friendship. Shit happens, friends come and go, some stay and some don't, that's just the harsh reality. I've been in many arguments with some of my friends but we made peace eventually. If it was your fault then it's just better to meet him and apologize, these things are better solved in person than over the internet. Stay positive! Life is shitty most of the time.