zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I wish The Birthday would get Imai back. Fujii is okay, but Imai just brought so much more personality and showmanship to the band. Plus all that hilarious random English. "Rock n' roll Jesus!...Chiba Yusuke."

Fuck I'm going straight edge for the foreseeable future. Everything even down to caffeine I'm absolutely done with.

I'm through with looking and feeling like I've had the aids for the past decade and I'm through with having my heart rate so utterly and completely fucked that it is practically racing it's way through my chest half of the day. The bulk of the past year my diet has been so atrocious and my cardiovascular health so shit that going outside has been more of a struggle than it has needed to be, and by Christmas my body was pretty much eating up itself when I was practically living like David Bowie during the Station to Station recording. Not like much changed after I flew to my parents for the holidays because then I drank and six out of eight days there and I just passed out in peace at my own quarters. At least I've had the decency lately to leave my brain chemistry alone for the most part and I haven't mistaken any Grimes haircuts on the street for half eaten heads since last snowfall.

Quite honestly I don't even recall when I last wrote a facebook status update, posted here or even had done some school work while not on something. I'm willing to bet I haven't written a word during my entire academic career sober since I turned bloody 18 and that feels like a lifetime ago. It's not that intoxication substantially affects the quality of my writing, but it's just a habit I've had and was not very inclined to get rid off. Now I've done the initial preparations of having thrown out the ashtray and having indigested the leftover vodka in the fridge. Might as well have a go at it now and try to make 2015 less shit than 2014.

Is the Lycaon group now complete and all ready to march to the 'Camera obscura' beat? xD

Late to the party, but better late than never right!?

Is the Lycaon group now complete and all ready to march to the 'Camera obscura' beat? xD

Late to the party, but better late than never right!?

yeah tho para's isn't the official

yeah tho para's isn't the official

hey hey hey my avatar IS hiyuu from camera obscura era!!1

EDIT// wow this was my 1000th post

Edited by paradoxal

I had a dream that I was a witch..

o.o and I was in some witch club it was crazy xD oh then hiro (nocturnal bloodlust) kidnapped me xD) I did watch a live before I went too sleep :v

hey hey hey my avatar IS hiyuu from camera obscura era!!1

EDIT// wow this was my 1000th post

thats why i used "official", it's off set

I have been trying to fall asleep, but I cant, because I can't but sing in my head these two songs: Eminem's Shake that ass and the What does the fox say song

Come on, girl! Shake that ass for me, shake that ass for me... WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY? Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!

Right before christmas the 2nd graders where making light bulb santas and the guys went for short hair and beard, while the girl went for long hair and no beard. Well, except for one guy, he wanted long hair and long beard. The teacher asked him if he really wanted long hair and beard, and yeah he was sure because Bear had long hair and beard. Coolio yo.

Thumbs_Up!.gif

Thanks para, I have been very productive today...by playing Civilization V all day. 

OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS DO YOU HAVE ALL THE EXPANSION PACKS ALREADY

Tumblr has finally stopped with the loading posts always crashing on me, yay~

Also, Crube-san. ^ I said it once in the chat and cannot stop looking at it because; that avi, 10/10. xD

Tumblr has finally stopped with the loading posts always crashing on me, yay~

I can barely use tumblr cause it never loads anything with my internet and always crashes... :(

Also, Crube-san. ^ I said it once in the chat and cannot stop looking at it because; that avi, 10/10. xD

And here I thought you were joking at first. :o

Either way! Here's a larger picture of said avatar!

zvUwKDq.jpg

I can barely use tumblr cause it never loads anything with my internet and always crashes... :(

I'm afraid of using tumbler out of fear of getting an aneurysm from reading stupid things.

It's like I have lost interest to my usually hobby, like watching anime, movies, live concert, reading manga, etc. The only thing that I am very enthusiast about is only music.

Recently I am really concern about my life, about career, and my future. Can't stop thinking about it and want to do my best for my future plan. Time changes, people changes. And I will move forward.

...I really thought it was only me who had that. ;; Well, this sucks! Hopefully your home page loads quicker. I always had the trouble when browsing tags. -.-

And here I thought you were joking at first. :o

Either way! Here's a larger picture of said avatar!

zvUwKDq.jpg

I'm afraid of using tumbler out of fear of getting an aneurysm from reading stupid things.

xD Oh wow, I wasn't at all!

I loved your xmas May one too! x'D I'm guessing you're a fan of Top Gear? I apologise if May is in something else because that is all I know he's from haha. My nan'd get along great with you if this is true. xD (thank you for the bigger version btw, I find it hilarious!)

It's like I have lost interest to my usually hobby, like watching anime, movies, live concert, reading manga, etc. The only thing that I am very enthusiast about is only music.

Recently I am really concern about my life, about career, and my future. Can't stop thinking about it and want to do my best for my future plan. Time changes, people changes. And I will move forward.

It's like you've summed up my life. o.o

Great approach you have on this though. Keep it up!