zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

9 minutes ago, YuyoDrift said:

but I thought you studied tho?

FUCK SCHOOL ITS ALL WANK BRO

1 minute ago, emmny said:

FUCK SCHOOL ITS ALL WANK BRO

Wank? wtf lol

I must be getting old. Young people using old words, and old people using new ones haha, we'll never relate.

or are u failing at lyfe?

7 hours ago, SwampMan said:

Damn bro, if you are really good friends then things will work out, otherwise it means he just didn't care that much about your friendship. Shit happens, friends come and go, some stay and some don't, that's just the harsh reality. I've been in many arguments with some of my friends but we made peace eventually. If it was your fault then it's just better to meet him and apologize, these things are better solved in person than over the internet. Stay positive! Life is shitty most of the time.

NAww thenks for this.
Also it was just a big chain of misunderstandings and shit which led to this haha xd
But I'M a really emotional person and something like this always goes really deep by me .3. 
Which will never change probably. 

4 hours ago, emmny said:

so sick n tired of failing

joinin this club tbqhwyatmh

It's kinda sad that you can't tell your thoughts to your best friend because she is depressive and yeah I help her and such but it isn't a smart plan to shove my shit into her life.

And I have no one else to talk to because I don't want to open up and lol they don't even care. Asking how I'm doing once in the 3 months isn't gonna work by me. 

So I guess I have to keep everything inside/writing things down (which doesn't really help because I keep in this numb state for like forever) (I also have a private twitter but when I tweet I regret it and delete it afterwards lol)
/sigh

I'm stressing over shit I shouldn't even care about bros.  It's their problem, not mine, but deep down I just don't want them to make me feel like I made a bad decision.

this feeling when your men are in the same age (+ - 7-10 years) and you can't motivate them to care about their health more seriously...

i would prefer to die instead of them.

Edited by DREAMON DREAMER

i witnessed something interesting on my way to the library.

when i was waiting to cross the street this car stopped for me, but a police car coming from behind didn't notice and crashed into that car. a piece of headlight and a few other parts broke off. no joke. the car in front seemed okay, probably a few scratches.

but who hired this guy though?? he's slacking. i wonder if he'll be fired or suspended...

And again a sad sad sad day... Will it ever stop?

Last two 2 days I fell asleep before 9PM (because everything is just so boring and nobody likes to speak with me lmao, I'm just so fucking alone lol) and I think I'm gonna do that again tonight.

I planned to watch and listen to some things but lmao cancelled because I'm just so fucking done...

After receiving the only advice I believe I can trust, I will have to make one of the hardest decisions of my life. I will not move on until I make it clear that this is truly happening. I wish I could fix my mistakes, but I'll need to accept that no one stays the same forever.

The depression, stress, and anxiety on display in this thread is moderately alarming...

36 minutes ago, ArtFart said:

Everything is a kink.

Can nothing be a kink?

My turn-ons include eyes, butts and staring into the endless void of nothingness as we slowly tumble towards our own demise. #nihilismkinks

Wow, the new 04LS is not what I was expecting from them at all! It's nice that they always seem to know when it's time to mix things up. Wasn't feeling climb that much, but this is pretty cool.

My mom told me that she is happy and relieved for me that my internship ends next Tuesday and she asked if I have that feeling too?

Sadly not.. I wish I could feel that.. 

So my Upper lip is inflamed and I just look like Pete Burns after he got his Lips done badly. 
Or like Kylie Jenner with 5x bigger Lips after she has done he Make-Up lol.