11.すべてへ

【初回限定盤】(CD+DVD)

TKCA-73733/\3,780(tax in)

[DVD]

1.「すべてへ」MUSIC CLIP

2.「すべてへ」MULTI ANGLE ver.

3.MUSIC CLIP MAKING

Awesome! :)

Can anyone please romanize the tracklist? I'm not sure on how to transcribe 花霞.

edit: if anyone's interested here are the correct romanized titles, thx to Trombe! ^^

4.花霞(kasumi)

6.ハロー、ワールド(hello world)

7.虹の雪(niji no yuki)

8.リニア(linear)

11.すべてへ(subete e)

Wow I'm happy for them but they've been releasing quite a lot of stuff this past year. I hope it's not pressure from the label and these songs are all creatively inspired.

not sure if excited or not ...

same here

after the awesome album that was GEMINI

I don't know if they can do something a whole lot better or something as good as that album

GEMINI left the bar very high for this band.

Okay, an album from this band is the best news ever! The tracklist sounds good~ Although its true, GEMINI did set the standard for a good album really high but Alice Nine have always released great albums so I am excited nevertheless! "9" is an interesting title though...

I'm happy that they're releasing another new album (1 year is OK) but I hope they haven't rushed anything because GEMINI was great but the album before that was quite boring. However, the singles for this album has been great so I'm positive for this release!

(1 year is OK)

That's kind of the nervous part about it. Alice Nine takes more than a year before they release a new album. The fact that it's only been one year means that they either had many ideas left from GEMINI era, they are working with scraps from GEMINI, or they're being pushed to release more stuff.

Cool tracklist indeed. And to be honest I thought GEMINI was a bit over hyped. I don't think it was that great of an album as people seem to think it is. Don't get me wrong, it was a damn good album, but there's still a huge amount of room for improvement for this band. So I wouldn't be surprised if they outdo themselves with this upcoming album. At least hopefully that will be the case and it won't be material that was rushed and be of inferior quality.

maybe a LITTLE overrated but I still think it's the best release this band has ever done. It has put them on my radar. I always liked 2-3 songs per album, but thought their stuff was all too similar sounding or Shou sounded bad. Both were improved immensely on GEMINI with some fantastic songs in there too. Though must say I don't like the last singles too much... they're just OK

I was hoping that Niji no Yuki was not going to be on this. Personally, I did not like that release at all. Nothing about it struck me. I prefer the b-sides. And I am kinda worried that they are releasing another album so soon.

While I'm glad to see another album... the fact that it has only been a year since GEMINI is a little worrisome. Of course, after their Hana release, they kind of took a year off from releasing new music. Maybe they're making up for that now. Hopefully "9" will be a great album too.

I love Alice Nine so much and have a feeling that there will be a bunch of gems surrounded by the single garbage. ;__; OR AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT MY HEART HOPES.

I still think that Alice Nine can go a bit heavier than usual on some songs an they have shown they can and I wish that at least one of the songs on here is heavier than the usual

To be honest, they are far from heavy these days, even on GEMINI.

That day is long gone. I don't mind non heavy or even ballad.

As long as it's well composed. Quality > Quantity.

Sign in to follow this