Sign in to follow this  
JMusicMaxcaz

Alice Nine New Album : "9" (2012/02/22)

So it can be agreed that so far the hype for this album is great and everything is pointing towards another great album? Subete e is an amazing closer, the cover art is amazing, and tracklist sounds cool. I, myself, am completely excited for this and can't wait the final 27 days

すべてへ was just AMAZING. the first couple of notes are continuously stuck in my head since they played it so much on alice9 channel LOL. shou's voice in the intro is just beautiful, and although the beginning dragged on a little longer than i would liked, THE REST OF THE SONG. THE REST OF THE SONG. what they did with it... absolute love. ♥

i'm kind of surprised at the negative comments towards GEMINI, i thought that was one of their best albums, but maybe that's just me being biased. (ノ;∇;) i thought all the songs were awesome. ANYWAY SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEW ALBUM. the titles themselves sound beautiful already.

... might skip 虹の雪 every time i listen to it though... ( ̄∇ ̄)

I agreee with Nuke with my whole heart. <3 :'D I'll skip Niji no Yuki as well. Just like Stargazer. LOLOLOL.

YOU DON'T LIKE STARGAZER: OMG. FRIENDSHIP OVER.

I agreee with Nuke with my whole heart. <3 :'D I'll skip Niji no Yuki as well. Just like Stargazer. LOLOLOL.

You'll skip Niji no yuki like you did with Stargazer:? That's what I'm planning! Friends? :D

eww those covers look terrible

who's bad idea was it to hire nightmare's flop art director??

You mean the guy who designed the majestical parade jacket? :mrgreen:

Personally I kind of like the covers, but that's just difference in taste ;)

@Nuke: I'm sorry. I think I don't like Stargazer: cause IMMA MAN. And it just sounds... I dunno. Too girly for me. XD

@Auggie: FRIENDS FOREVER. <3 <3 <3

lol where are psc getting these graphic designers. like the ohp image they had for niji no yuki... and covers for vivid's message single. they were so awful i wanted to cry.

i think psc needs to hire me.

So apparently you could hear samples of songs from "9" being played throughout the broadcast in January that Nao and Shou were on. From what I could grasp, they sounded pretty good. I don't know if the video works but the audio works fine for me. I really don't think I should make a topic in video section in case the video does not work.

http://www.mediafire.com/?n8q56bql0ujutyx

There was some pretty cool sounding stuff in there from what I could gather but hopefully they put up some clean samples on the site soon to get a better picture. (the vid does work btw =))

EDIT: so it plays the samples in order during the keyword part (where it show the QR code).The one that plays for the long-ish stretch (from 18:00) is "the Arc"(which is kinda obvious as Nao is talking about it, I think he says it's his pick from the album, that it's similar to tsubasa in that the drumming is rather fast, he recorded in a small room and that he had to move his feet angrily etc. They also both say they like Kasumi (23:40ish mark song when they're talking about the album events) as it has interesting lyrics and that the guitar solo is cool and then shou says his pick is subete e but I tuned out after that since I'm sure it was the usual drivel lol) but it sounds pretty good me thinks.

Duration for tracks and total CD has been revealed:

1. Heavently Tale (04:23)

2. the Arc (04:41)

3. GALLOWS (03:42)

4. 花霞 (05:02)

5. BLUE FLAME (04:38)

6. ハロー、ワールド (04:45)

7. 虹の雪 (04:21)

8. リニア (04:24)

9. Apocalypse [it's not the end] (03:44)

10. Heart of Gold (03:18)

11. すべてへ (05:38)

Total time: 00:48:56

Sign in to follow this