Sign in to follow this  
Karma’s Hat

THE DISPOSABLE THREAD

We need to bring Toasted Waffles to it's former glory with spam and good times!

Don't make me talk alone! How's everybody doing today?

Edit 1. Going to get some coffee and avoid angry roommates. Wish me luck!

Edit 2. Didn't have the balls so I took a shower instead. Took only 17 minutes which is a record breaking time for me.

Edit 3. I REQUEST THE ATTENTION OF USERS ALLISAPP AND PRETSY.

800 is not special =_______=

[2]

Oh well, you could have asked the other Finns to celebrate your high posting count, Blumbe-sama.

(Mods, there's no need to lock this thing, it's your everyday TW spam after all)

It's the highest post count I have ever achieved! It feels like turning 18 again. Bittersweet and melancholic, coupled with the realization that you are alone and don't have much time left on this earth.

:(

Nah, this won't get locked. Too much tension here anyway.

Edit 1. Listening to Pierrot for the first time since... Well like a year? Glad to own the limited edition of ID ATTACK :gaga:

Also happy birthday to Revania, Kodomia and some guy I've never heard of!

Edit 2. My only decent jeans left " clean " smell like cigarettes and wine. Well I only need to go to the library and get some kebab ( FIGHT MULTICULTURALISM, after dinner ), so maybe they'll suffice.

Edit 3. I REQUEST THE ATTENTION OF NEKKICHI

Yeah I know you wouldn't lock this. I love you/you love me etc. <3

Before I go fetch the coffee ( finally ) I'll get the festivities out of the way

zbQZkqzh9p8

I dedicate this to the following people ( There are more I'd like to thank, but these are the ones on the top of my head )

Mono2, my bestest internet friend forever and ever.
Will, for fighting the Man.
fitear1590 for the post about Aicle in the underrated bands thread. Decided to give the band a second chance after that and then realized the genius. Thanks!
My History teacher
Pentti Linkola, Nietzsche, Prozak, Eugen Schauman, The black dude from Night of the living dead, Putin, Pretsy
Trombe for being the insane news guy
Ishii Shuuji
Eroterrorist and Junna777 from Last.fm
CAT5 for not locking this topic
Last but definitely not least, my mom.

Party like it's 800! Hail Satan!

Re-named the topic because I plan to revive this whenever there's something to talk about.

Just came back from funding the multikulti-mafia. Damn you immigrants and your decent and cheap fast food! Times like this make me want to live in Italy where there's so much to choose from ( at least in Rome anyway. Heard it sucks compared to the northern cities though, but I'll still keep going there since it's the only city besides Helsinki where I know where to go and stuff ) .

Didn't bother to go to the library since it started raining. But I did see the cutest girl ever. Thought about asking how she feels about my shoes and casual intercourse, but she had a better looking and taller friend with her, so I didn't have courage. If I was to become the emperor, I'd banish all people taller than 190cm to the coal mines.

V Oh come on don't be like that. A special day for me. I don't do double posting so It'll dry up and vanish unto history soon enough for ye people who hate Waffles.

Ahh man who cares. The best forum I've ever been to has mods that don't do any "modding" besides deleting ancient threads. There's a little spam yeah, but it never gets in the way of real discussion when there's one to be had. They have a section for pointlessness, much like this used to be when I came here ( Not that bad or good though, depends on what way you look at it of course. Now this has turned into the random video section and reminds me of a ghost town. ). Also they don't protect the users who take people not liking/bashing their favorite bands personally, which is how it should be ( still get the banning of people have gotten banned here... Except Herpes as I feel he contributed a lot). But I don't mind the way that stuff is handled here, except a couple times when you guys get a little trigger happy with the red color but it's 'aight. Remember to Chill guys, chill

I'm confused and scared about this thread. T_T Please... if you go on a killing rampage just leave me out of it.

This is not your personal diary. Anything you say can and will be used against you.

Sign in to follow this