Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

AN CAFE new CD release

it is announced by Ba.Kanon at KanonxKanon Euro Tour 2011 at 2011/11/11 that AN CAFE new CD (type & title not yet finalized) will be released in 2012 spring, although details have not yet been announced

Ah they're back? :)

oh also, this topic will automatically under supervision.

Just the name An Cafe rings a bell. Please be civil. Thx U.

oooo....I was actually starting to like them before they went on hiatus....so yeah!

Maybe Kanon will tell the band about his amazing experience in the states and then all of An Cafe would want to come and perform. What if Bou came back and it was a 6 member An Cafe? I didn't mind the two new members...oh so many possibilities for the future! :D

^ I had high hopes for LC5 but it didn't live up to my expectations. It's cool he wanted to try something new but nothing beats An Cafe!

SHAKING & CRYING

:gaga::gaga:

No seriously, not that I care, but I was just here checking for a rage-fest and then I saw this.

Lc5 is better than An Cafe, I liked it *waits for ragefest*

Haha, just kidding, I liked that song on Darker than Black, it's the only one from them that did something for me.

Lc5 felt to me like an attempt of copyng DaizyStripper music but taking anything that could make the songs spund any interesting.

is it really an announcement for An cafe's new single or a singe for KanonxKanon because there are NO offical news on An cafe's OHP and Miku dosn't post something about this on twitter too..

So I'm a bit confused about this news. ô.o

And I think it's weird he's saying things about AN cafe on a concert with Kanon W. it's like Sou from ex-lolita23q would announcement a CD for the new lolita23q, in my opinion.

I think he announced a CD for KanonxKanon and that he said that KanonxKanon will be back in 2012.

When I will be wrong with my opinion I apologise but till there are NO offical news I will not believe in this, sorry o.o

it's like all the rumours about Bou's leaving and what he's doing now.

is it really an announcement for An cafe's new single or a singe for KanonxKanon because there are NO offical news on An cafe's OHP and Miku dosn't post something about this on twitter too..

So I'm a bit confused about this news. ô.o

And I think it's weird he's saying things about AN cafe on a concert with Kanon W. it's like Sou from ex-lolita23q would announcement a CD for the new lolita23q, in my opinion.

I think he announced a CD for KanonxKanon and that he said that KanonxKanon will be back in 2012.

When I will be wrong with my opinion I apologise but till there are NO offical news I will not believe in this, sorry o.o

it's like all the rumours about Bou's leaving and what he's doing now.

No, you have a point. We'll just have to wait and see.

Sign in to follow this