Sign in to follow this  
Pretsy

Now for something weird

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/educ ... 1298.story

On his Facebook page, "Dieh Flyboi," Camaligan has posted numerous pictures of himself posing shirtless, with a strip of white cloth tied around his face, covering his nose. He appears to be wearing the same cloth over his face in a similar photo as he poses with the woman in a photo posted to her Facebook page.

Reita-Sama?

they may think reita is anime characters though xD

or at least them impressions i got when reading the news,

seems the reporter have no clue of what is the nose band means and where it come from.

I heard about this about two weeks ago...fucked up stuff really. Then I thought about it. That dude met that chick at Acen, which is most likely the con they were talking about (in Illinois). I have been to Acen the last few years. I have pictures of a Reita cosplayer.

IMG_9330.jpg

No idea if that is the same guy, that shot is from 2010, but it sure is extra creepy.

I must say they look damn similar O____O Holy shit Ito. The card he's holding has "Die" on it (lol the irony) and the first name on his facebook page is "Dieh" . Only letter missing is the 'H' , not sure if this is a coincidence though...

maybe it's Dai wwww

but i think yes, similiar looking, just imagine that hair without a bottle of hair spray

Maybe just looks the same with the one picture on his FB page? :ninja:

I heard about this about two weeks ago...fucked up stuff really. Then I thought about it. That dude met that chick at Acen, which is most likely the con they were talking about (in Illinois). I have been to Acen the last few years. I have pictures of a Reita cosplayer.

IMG_9330.jpg

No idea if that is the same guy, that shot is from 2010, but it sure is extra creepy.

this is crasy :o

IMG_9330.jpg

It is him, just check his name tag.

I guess he...

*puts sunglasses on*

won't be riding with the rockers anymore

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Sign in to follow this