Guest o hai itz will

Official Music Hate Thread

I don't like Mana. He's a terrible guitarists, and everything he does sounds the same. He should just focus on making clothes, because his music sucks.

I respect your opinion against Mana, but just one question.

You think that MALICE MIZER and Moi dix Mois sound the same? ^o)

Well, no. I was mostly thinking songs of Moi dix Mois. But if I remember correctly, other members of MM also wrote songs, so it's natural that they're different.

Disposable: Yeah, I meant the guitars. I really like their basslines. Toshiya is easily my favorite members. He should do a solo career.

me:hey fangirls, i cant hear the musician's voice and music. pls. lower your screams

(i totally hate it when that happens and the stampede too)

don't reach the hate, but almost.

galneryus, coz i can't stand the voice of "sho" ono...

nightmare... coz.... have no specific reason but, i don't like it.

sug, can't get the feelling with that genre of music.

Your reason is just like their music: generic. They have nothing about them that says "hey, listen to us". I only remember them as that really hideous band I had to sit through before I earned the right to watch Death Note.

Mucc's vocals.

I tried listening to them countless amount of times but that disgusting singing is raping my ears. I swear, right when I hear the vocals, my mind suddenly wants to vomit. Sounds like a drunken old geezer singing. Up to this day, I still don't understand why they're popular and how fans can tolerate that voice.

Mucc's vocals.

I tried listening to them countless amount of times but that disgusting singing is raping my ears. I swear, right when I hear the vocals, my mind suddenly wants to vomit. Sounds like a drunken old geezer singing. Up to this day, I still don't understand why they're popular and how fans can tolerate that voice.

i agree with this one. and the mainstream pop with features lot of r&b artists annoys me.

Your reason is just like their music: generic. They have nothing about them that says "hey, listen to us". I only remember them as that really hideous band I had to sit through before I earned the right to watch Death Note.
yeah, right.

i tried to listen an album of nightmare, don't remember which one, but i couldn't even stand the first song. a matter of likes, and dislikes.

Mucc's vocals.

I don't agree, but this description is making me lol so hard rn

I couldn't agree more. I dislike them as well, though I don't really have a reason to. Just because.

I hate Dir en grey & Gazette. 'Cause all vk fans in Hungary knows only them... And Dir en Grey has a talentless guitarists.
Talentless.. really?

Do you know like.. anything about guitars at all?

i hate SUG, PSCompany, Ancafe, UNDERCODE (except of CINDYKATE) , Girugamesh & Lynch.

why:

SUG & PSC cause they totally can't play and sing, Gaze were nice before 2007 and after they became major they just started to earn money with music.

UNDERCODE cause all the bands sound the same (except CINDYKATE), they're all like Phantasmagoria and Nega, no difference.

Giru & Lynch because.. no reason.. Giru became almost j-pop recently XD

all the rest i listen and like.

only my opinion XD

Anyone heard that new mucc sample yet?

IT'S LIKE IT'S REALLY A JOHNNY'S BAND :|

Gaze were nice before 2007 and after they became major they just started to earn money with music.
NO WAY ARE YOU SERIOUS?

yah, pretty much that :P

anyone that taking up their guitar and

make music as their profession are all sold out in a way.

Doesn't matter which genres or communnity.

The only thing that could differ, probably the thoughts that they put into their lyrics. To be not all about love that for some, are too fake and boring. And wishing for something more realistic and they can relate to.

I fail to see what is so heinous about wanting to gain a profit from music and/or making music for a living. Artists are people too, they gotta eat somehow right? Unfortunately you can't eat "the power of art" fumes.

kekeke, send the domo out!

:domo: :domo: :domo: :domo: :domo:

:domo: :domo: :domo: :domo: :domo:

i guess everyone have the rights to get a job

and get paid from it. Even if that should come from playing music. So sell out is not a bad thing, it's an universal thing and walk along with the music itself.

I hate Dir en grey & Gazette. 'Cause all vk fans in Hungary knows only them... And Dir en Grey has a talentless guitarists.
i hate those noob fans 8=> 8=> . yeah i listened to almost all kinds of japanese rock including metal acts :domo: