Guest o hai itz will

Official Music Hate Thread

-Byou from SCREW is the worst singer on earth, CLOSELY FOLLOWED BY AI FROM DEATHGAZE.

I still maintain that Shou from A9 is the worst singer on Earth. I don't listen to SCREW, but I do listen to Deathgaze sometimes, and even though Ai is pretty dubious, he doesn't make me want to run through a wall to escape from his dulcet tones.

In fact, I wouldn't even call Shou a singer, more like a caterwauler.

^ Same here. Both Shou and Jin (Nega) fall in the same category for me: pure shit.

OMG a ViViD fangirl saying Kiryu is shit.

hahax.gif

WTF?!! Coming from someone who listens to Kaya. So just because I like their music and I'm female you automatically assume I'm a fangirl? That's just dumb. There are also ViViD because they are good musicians. That's why I like them. I like ViViD because they are great musicians. True, I've never been into their b-sides until PRECIOUS, and Shin's voice CAN be a bit annoying sometimes, but he's still waaaaaaay better than Kiryu's singer. Even Byou from SCREW sings better than him. Also, people assuming that people like them because of their looks is just bullshit. The only one who looks at least a bit handsome is Shin, the rest isn't very handsome to be honest. Besides, they are signed to one of the best record companies, PSC. You can say all you want, but PSC really has some of the best bands (and one of the worst, I regret: SCREW)

hahax.gif

WTF?!! Coming from someone who listens to Kaya. So just because I like their music and I'm female you automatically assume I'm a fangirl? That's just dumb. There are also ViViD because they are good musicians. That's why I like them. I like ViViD because they are great musicians. True, I've never been into their b-sides until PRECIOUS, and Shin's voice CAN be a bit annoying sometimes, but he's still waaaaaaay better than Kiryu's singer. Even Byou from SCREW sings better than him. Also, people assuming that people like them because of their looks is just bullshit. The only one who looks at least a bit handsome is Shin, the rest isn't very handsome to be honest. Besides, they are signed to one of the best record companies, PSC. You can say all you want, but PSC really has some of the best bands (and one of the worst, I regret: SCREW)

BUTTHURT DETECTED.

I hate (random order):

- people bawwwwing over PSC and complaining when another band joins them or just when some bands gets more popular

- Gazette fanbase

- most ViViD fanbase

- Miyavi (everything is bad about this guy... he annoys me so much)

- Hyde and L'arc en Ciel

- X-Japan

- angura kei (it's boring and sounds strange)

- Mana

- Dir en Grey

- Dir en Grey big fans

- most kote kei fans attitude (NO, your old bands aren't that good, sorry)

- bands releasing uber-limited live distributed stuff

- releases in A, B, C, D...Z types (can't they release all this stuff just on ONE CD?!)

I hate Dir en grey for turning American Metal style. Really, I don't like it.

I hate SCREW for having such an awful vocalist. They should really kick him out.

I hate Kiryu for having such awful songs they make my ears bleed.

I dislike X Japan for feasting of Hide's success and trying to make a comeback. It's not happening.

I hate alot of bands for not releasing their stuff in Europe/America. Really, I would really like to buy the albums, and I have the money for it (even to order it from Japan), but I've the problem of "the parents." Asagi, I would buy ALL YOUR CD'S. Just freaking sign to CLJ or something.

I hate 12012 for making the worst album the world has ever known. MAR MAROON.

That's about it. Really needed to get out my frustrations.

What is "American metal"? That, to me at least, seems like another retarded label like "j-rock" that does little to describe the type of music being played. Because if you actually listened to metal music put out by American bands, you would soon realize that THEY OBVIOUSLY DO NOT ALL PLAY THE SAME TYPE OF MUSIC. Just go on freaking wikipedia and type metal and look for the page that lists all of metal's sub-genres. You see those labels ACTUALLY DESCRIBE THE MUSIC. I'm sick and tired of this type of petty ignorance.

Also, how old are you? Do you honestly believe that a band can get signed to any label whenever they want to? In order for Japanese bands to sign contracts with global distributors in order to distribute their music internationally, the company or label has to see that a sizable amount of profits can be made. And while bands often have large fanbases outside of their native country, many times they are not substantial enough to prove for their product to be commercially viable. And even then, most fans won't buy the product. Bands go years without ever getting signed and you honestly think it is easy to get signed? Do some research before you make an ass out of yourself.

Also, music is subjective and constantly using superlatives to define how "bad" an album is not only stupid because everyone has a different opinion and therefore your one opinion cannot be heralded as fact, but also because using the phrase "worst album the world has ever known" implys that you have listened to every album that has ever been conceived in the history of this Earth. Learn to not make an ass out of yourself on the internet.

Gawd.

I'll let you know that I listen alot of American music, and that I can definitely say that Dir en grey sounds more like American style now. There is a big difference between American en Japanese rock, and Dir en grey sounds American too me.

I'm not retarded, ofcourse I know they can't get signed wherever they want. And about if it's selling enough, that's just shit. There are a lot of shitty bands signed to European lables and they sell like crap. Believe me, I know, I go to this big music store every week, and just for the curiosity I asked one of the salesmen how long those Japanese albums (by SCREW) had been standing there. They hadn't sold a SCREW album in 10 months. Just so.

And exactly, me saying that it is the worst album is MY OPINION. You don't have to go bitch to me about it. I didn't go bitching on you because of your opinion on Dir en grey. This is actually a topic about bashing eachother's opinions, nothing more, nothing less.

hahax.gif

BUTTHURT DETECTED.
Perhaps I am , but not because someone is bashing a band I like. It's mainly because they assume I like ViViD because of their looks, and not their music. That's what makes me angry. Oh, just because I'm 17 and a girl I only like bands who look good. Bands with ugly members are not in my playlist. Yeah right. That's what one of my old friends would say. Note, ex-friend.

hahax.gif

BUTTHURT DETECTED.
Perhaps I am , but not because someone is bashing a band I like. It's mainly because they assume I like ViViD because of their looks, and not their music. That's what makes me angry. Oh, just because I'm 17 and a girl I only like bands who look good. Bands with ugly members are not in my playlist. Yeah right. That's what one of my old friends would say. Note, ex-friend.
Honestly? You came into a thread titled "Official Music Hate Thread" where the first rule as stated by o hai itz will was:
ATTENTION: THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR BUTTHURT WEEABOOS. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS. AND IF YOU ARE BUTTHURT AT ANYTIME, I WILL LAUGH.

There's no reason to act butthurt, especially when you enter into a thread specifically tailored for bashing bands and artists people don't like. What made you think your bands were exempt? Get over it, it's the Internet. Stop taking everything so seriously and you'll last a lot longer.

hahax.gif

BUTTHURT DETECTED.
Honestly? You came into a thread titled "Official Music Hate Thread" where the first rule as stated by o hai itz will was:
ATTENTION: THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR BUTTHURT WEEABOOS. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS. AND IF YOU ARE BUTTHURT AT ANYTIME, I WILL LAUGH.

There's no reason to act butthurt, especially when you enter into a thread specifically tailored for bashing bands and artists people don't like. What made you think your bands were exempt? Get over it, it's the Internet. Stop taking everything so seriously and you'll last a lot longer.

Then I'll stay away from this topic. I'm not a weeabo, let's make that clear. Something on-topic: weeabo's. That's what annoys me too. I had a friend who's a weeabo. The worst part is that they call everything "kawaii" During the Versailles concert Kamijo asked who could speak Japanese, and he let the audience talk. I was standing there thinking: I'll fling at the neck of the first person who says kawaii. Seriously. Also I agree with the one who said that Hizaki is feeling he's the king of guitar players. He's not. I prefer Teru.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Wapanese

Anyway, another thing I completely despise are live distributed CD's. First off artists now use them as a cheap way to rope in devoted fans to their shows. Let's take Lycaon for example. SPEND 10000 YEN ON CONCERT TICKETS TO GET THIS ONE CRAPASS SONG ON CD THAT WE'RE GOING TO RE-RELEASE ANYWAY! I despise it when bands release more live-distributed material than studio material in one year. If you want more fans, release your music so that EVERYONE can hear it, not just 300 people.

That brings me to my second point which is when people start jizzing all over their CD's because they have a live distributed and no one else does. Most of the time people don't want to hear that crapass bullshit, so you can keep your CD of recorded doggie genocide. I really don't care. Oh while you're at it, use the little insert with the OMG KAWAII lyrics to wipe your superior ass.

It's a rare day in hell when a band releases a live-distributed worth hearing.

Live-limited CD's piss me off even more. I JUST PAID TO COME TO YOUR CONCERT AND I'M PAYING TO HEAR MORE EKSCLUSIIV MUZIC? Are you going to charge me to take a shit and breathe air too?

Live dist. shit happens with western bands too

In a WAY smaller form, though, but... Bands like Die Ärzte for example have had at least two live-dist. only albums

hahax.gif

ViViD good musicians? LOL I hope you're trolling there girl. I think most people agree that well that's what they lack. The only thing they are good for is making girls (like you) who pass their time in shitty blogspots. Seriously Mahiro isn't a good vocalist, but compared to Byou and Shin he's god. Also at least Kiryu has what ViViD and SCREW don't have, and that's originality. But oh well keep on enjoying ViViD n.n

1) Live distributed CD's are really annoying.

2) People bragging over the live distributed CD's they got are really annoying.

3) But you know what, people complaining over these people can get annoying as well.

Don't let it bother you! You said it yourself Zesshoku, "Get over it, it's the Internet. Stop taking everything so seriously and you'll last a lot longer." (And this isn't directed at you. Just a general opinion I've had.)

[4) And now I'm complaining, so I'm annoying too! But I swear, this is the only complaint I'll do, just to make a point!]

The way I see it: If someone gets some rare CD, more power to them. If they want to share it, awesome! If they don't, that's fine too. And if they're gonna be blatantly dicky about it, don't let it affect you. If you get too upset, you're probably giving these folks the exact response they were looking for! Satisfaction, knowing that they can indeed affect someone they don't even know, just through typing. Calm down, it's just the fucking internet. Mine would be a sad world, if I let petty internet "drama" affect me. An interesting way to look at it, hopefully putting this in perspective, is the fact that by being in forums, Livejournal communities, last.fm etc, we're practically subjecting ourselves to potentially douche-tastic behavior. For instance, I've only met one other Japanese music fan in my area, so I hardly had any exposure to all this supposed "annoying fandom" behavior until I came to these internet places. It's my choice, but since I don't give two shits, their antics don't get to me. I simply laugh off the retarded behavior and move on, unfazed! And you should to! (As in, don't go write some angry blog or clutter up a last.fm shoutbox with how much you hate those "elitist fags" with their "stupid rarez" that "probably don't even sound good," that you still want to hear...) In summary, stop caring, :staru: 'Twill work wonders.

Now, back to hating music!

^ You completely missed my point .___.

I was being more excessive than usual but that was to get more back on topic and less "attacking each other's opinions in a hate thread".

1) Live distributed CD's are really annoying.

2) People bragging over the live distributed CD's they got are really annoying.

3) But you know what, people complaining over these people can get annoying as well.

Don't let it bother you! You said it yourself Zesshoku, "Get over it, it's the Internet. Stop taking everything so seriously and you'll last a lot longer." (And this isn't directed at you. Just a general opinion I've had.)

[4) And now I'm complaining, so I'm annoying too! But I swear, this is the only complaint I'll do, just to make a point!]

The way I see it: If someone gets some rare CD, more power to them. If they want to share it, awesome! If they don't, that's fine too. And if they're gonna be blatantly dicky about it, don't let it affect you. If you get too upset, you're probably giving these folks the exact response they were looking for! Satisfaction, knowing that they can indeed affect someone they don't even know, just through typing. Calm down, it's just the fucking internet. Mine would be a sad world, if I let petty internet "drama" affect me. An interesting way to look at it, hopefully putting this in perspective, is the fact that by being in forums, Livejournal communities, last.fm etc, we're practically subjecting ourselves to potentially douche-tastic behavior. For instance, I've only met one other Japanese music fan in my area, so I hardly had any exposure to all this supposed "annoying fandom" behavior until I came to these internet places. It's my choice, but since I don't give two shits, their antics don't get to me. I simply laugh off the retarded behavior and move on, unfazed! And you should to! (As in, don't go write some angry blog or clutter up a last.fm shoutbox with how much you hate those "elitist fags" with their "stupid rarez" that "probably don't even sound good," that you still want to hear...) In summary, stop caring, :staru: 'Twill work wonders.

Now, back to hating music!

I agree with you fiftear :spin: