Sign in to follow this  
allisapp

DEATHGAZE new album

i hope the main CD for the album will be good too,

so they could have better future. Besides, don't you think it rather pointless and not worth it to buy a NEW album just for a sheer of good times in the past from OLD materials?

It's few dollars for a CD here.

If it's me, i would make sure all my money worth every cents of it, or else i could use it for buying something else that useful or for donation. Value for money.

I'm hoping it's good, but tbh I'm way more excited about the old tracks because they were so good.

@Evoke: Yes but the song already had overdubbed guitar parts so I doubt that would change, really.

album of the year :]. not that there are many that were worthy to begin with... perhaps.
Ehh, I think -OZ-'s "ROGUE" will rival it for sure, and also "Royal Order" OMG that CD was epic.

album of the year :]. not that there are many that were worthy to begin with... perhaps.
Ehh, I think -OZ-'s "ROGUE" will rival it for sure, and also "Royal Order" OMG that CD was epic.I never really got the love for lycaon people had, so I'm going to have to disregard that part.

As for -OZ-, I'm being cautious. I did like VERSUS, but it didn't exactly have that 'ZOMG' factor. Though Rain Delay is a good sign at the very least...but if they were to announce the tracklist and include for instance... White Pallet, then I may be forced to change my mind.

At the very least, it seems the year will end on a good note.

haha, yeah it can be the best album of the year judging from the way they're heading to. anyway im interested in the ballads they make more than anything else. amends was really impressive to me.

Sometimes when I am sitting in my room I try to imagine how my life would have been if Deathgaze wasn't such a shitty band. Cuz you know what? I really wonder about what...

They probably won't re-record it for a while. They're focusing on Sou-era releases it seems. Now, if they just re-did CHAOS without the horrid vocals I'd be happier.

although it seems like a pretty shameless slipknot/eyeless ripoff, i'd be very happy to see a re-record of madworld (on the other hand, perhaps the crappy sound is what makes this sound special/good, and also it might be better to focus on creating something new, than always clinging to the old days...)

looking foreward to the cds

Oh man! AMAZING bass drum sound. TIK TIK TIK TIK TIK TIK!!!!!

Sign in to follow this