Sign in to follow this  
allisapp

DEATHGAZE new album

I'm talking about in general their overall sound has not changed. Can't tell me the 'genocide and mass murder' album does not sound like the 'BLOOD' single despite the line-up changes.

This is my kind of news. Here's to hoping the new dual guitar structure makes another appearance.
Chances are very good.
uhhh but it doesn't make much difference, there's always two guitar tracks and usually it's written by Ai anyway XD

The only way it'd be different is live.

But still looking forward to it. Hopefully more like Sorrow single than BLOOD single, since BLOOD was rather slow when it shouldn't have been.

...No it doesn't. Listen to Lichtsaule and then to Forsaken or something like that. Pretty big difference if you ask me.
This.

Besides, AWAKE and genocide and mass murder are too very different albums. So their old sound =/= new sound.

More info on the album.

Out 12/8/2010

Title: BLISS OUT

EBCA-2010.jpg

?????

EBCA-2010? \3,150-(Tax in)

1.GOD BLESS YOU / 2.CRASH DOWN / 3.BLOOD / 4.MY DOPED BRAIN & SKIN IS DEAD / 5.IRIDIZE DREAM / 6.SORROW / 7.CHILDREN / 8.UNDEAD FACT / 9.SIX BLACK NINE / 10.GRACE / 11.BLISS OUT YOURSELF

EBCA-2010S.jpg

?????

EBCA-2010S? \4,410-(Tax in)

---DISC 1

1.GOD BLESS YOU / 2.CRASH DOWN / 3.BLOOD / 4.MY DOPED BRAIN & SKIN IS DEAD / 5.IRIDIZE DREAM / 6.SORROW / 7.CHILDREN / 8.UNDEAD FACT / 9.SIX BLACK NINE / 10.GRACE / 11.BLISS OUT YOURSELF

---DISC 2

1.miscarriage / 2.killing floor / 3.FAZE HUMAN, RAZE HUMAN / 4.proof / 5.gethsemane / 6.Mr.FREAKS

Just looking at the Disc 2 tracklist makes me un-waitable for the album. :o

I guess I'll be buying this one too, then. Well, it's not like there are that many albums coming up in the near future anyways, so it's just great.

@Evoketheworld: They already redid Sinner back in 2008, remember?

But ohhh I'm so stoked for Faze Human, Raze Human(as I was disappointed it wasn't on the Continuation).

Sign in to follow this