Sign in to follow this  
elvismania

Sadie new maxi-single release

cold blood was pathetic. really hoping they shape up and take their time to make this single decent, but tbh im really not expecting this to be any good either.

Sadie will release their new maxi-single called "Rosairo" on October 5th. No more details are currently available.

Credits: Sadie staff twitter and Natzumi

Nice to see they are fans of Will & Grace.

Lol she's my favourite character next to Jack and Karin

I liked Cold Blood but for some reason I don't really feel like this is going to be good...mainly because.in general,cold blood singles sucked

I liked Cold Blood but for some reason I don't really feel like this is going to be good...mainly because.in general,cold blood singles sucked

I don't think that Cold Blood wasn't bad, I'd rather find it quite OK, even if I liked "Master of Romance" more. Crossing the fingers for the single, maybe it's gonna be great :)

Btw Oh, i forgot to edit my thoughts on CB maybe I'll do it later when I"m going to have some free time.

Hope it will be great! Loved their 2010 singles ♥_♥ the album I didn't really like it much.. hope this one will improve way better :D

Can i be the first to say, I loved all three of their singles prior to Cold Blood and I especially loved Cold Blood. I cant wait for this single to come out and I hope its as good or better than their past 4 releases.

limited edition TYPE A (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Rosario-ロザリオ-" PV), limited edition TYPE B (1,890yen) will include CD+DVD (including "Rosario-ロザリオ-" PV-making+α), and regular edition (1,575yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.Rosario-ロザリオ-

02.SUICIDAL ROCK CITY

03.Break the silence (included in regular edition)

Sadie- Rosario PV preview. Honestly, I love where this is going. This is great~

dokS89o8cy0&

inb4

oh my god, sorry for this but that costumes, that visor, that mask ---> I CAN'T <---

but the music not bad.

Mao reminded me of Riku while in Chariots..

But i really like the preview!!

yeah...riku in Chariots....thats exactly what I thought at first tooo..... :devilwha:

Sign in to follow this