Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

Da ViViD Code

You're taking a giant risk here Maiku. You know that the president of PS Company will have your ass and head mounted on her wall after she finds out you have cracked her code?! Get to know your enemies.

Now when are you going to publish this, and later direct a movie about the book?

I can see it already... Maiku, you can be Robert Langdon the protagonist, Will can be your Sophie Neveu, Spatula Guy can be Jacques, IV from ViViD is gonna be Silas, and Tomomi is Leigh Teabing. It'd win an Oscar or two.

You know that the president of PS Company will have your ass and head mounted on her wall after she finds out you have cracked her code?!

Miasma's not lying. Tomomi will rip you open.

2010120614150000.jpg

Shit. JUST WHEN I GET THE BALL ROLLING. Now I'm having nightmares. @_@ It's like The DaVinchi Code meets the Grudge. @_@

Shit. JUST WHEN I GET THE BALL ROLLING. Now I'm having nightmares. @_@ It's like The DaVinchi Code meets the Grudge. @_@

grua.gif

Poor fashionista boys doing poor fashionista muzics

I am glad I stopped following them too, they are nothing more but a basic Arashi-ish band in VK disguise*

*even Arashi is better than them

Is it necessary to make a code of the newer releases?

Wow cool one Maiku/MaddAdam ^^ I believe that's the reason why i love em lol (mainly coz i love Shin's voice though), coz they dont change the music just mix it up creatin new shit that i like hohoho Prefer them keep doin this than creatin new shit that i'm sure that i wont like coz the only reason i love em is coz they make same style of songs > < Like all the awesome shit you did here with the combinations ^^ Sometimes i cant tell what song is which coz they sound so similar haha but i love em anyways (dumb shit i know) Plz do it with the newer songs too ! :D Cool one man :3

Sign in to follow this