Sign in to follow this  
ginHigure

Yuuri (vo. Irokui) a trans?

And the funny thing is that in the start he actually looked pretty weird.

a b

I'm not saying that this rumor is true, and actually don't want to believe it, but for their last mini and afterwards, (at least that's what I think, and mostly it is because of the hairstyle and make-up change, even though the face does look differently) yuuri became S3XY(?). At least he suddenly started becoming very feminine.

a b c d

I don't say other visual kei bandmembers aren't feminine, but usually they look normal outside a PV, comment, live, etc.

And the funny thing is that in the start he actually looked pretty weird.

a b

I'm not saying that this rumor is true, and actually don't want to believe it, but for their last mini and afterwards, (at least that's what I think, and mostly it is because of the hairstyle and make-up change, even though the face does look differently) yuuri became S3XY(?). At least he suddenly started becoming very feminine.

a b c d

I don't say other visual kei bandmembers aren't feminine, but usually they look normal outside a PV, comment, live, etc.

that's the best Aoi from Ayabie 2 Ayumi from Hamasaki copycat transition ever

Well, at least he/she's really pretty as a girl. Paulette Fabres, judging you hard

I apologize. :3 Didn't mean to be rude.

Just a fact, though: Looks like she has only been taking hormones up to now (judging from the information the page offers), no full transition, yet.

seriously how do i get in on this

rich old people on grindr

Good play

Ball licking ○ Rim ○ 69 ○ Anal received ○ Prostatic massage

○ Anal ○ Forced masturbation ○ Sperm drinking ○

I'll never be able to listen to Irokui without nausea again.

^ Um...does someone mind explaining what's in the quotations up there. I don't want to let my imagination fill in the blanks here.