Sign in to follow this  
Furik

bye facebook, bye

^ Someone's gotta send you an invite but it doesn't matter because new accounts aren't being created for the moment.

I invited Chianti and he got in after 3 days. You just have to keep trying until you get the sign up page.

If anyone wants an invite I just need your email. :)

yeap, it feels like so cool xD

Like after queuing for the latest Hermes bag for hours

and finally got it. So cool xD

edit: i also open for invitation spree, let me know.

Let's make MH circles brah! :hyper:

Guest Magatsu

I really wonder if google can do better..

the only thing what would be better if you could design your own damn profile!!~~

before you know it, facebook did unleash webcam chat yesterday so they can compete with G+ that having group webcam chat as one feature :ninja:

btw, it seems G+ has closing the invite again cos i do not find my send invitation link anywhere at the moment.

Yeah, Google+ has been bombarded with invite requests so they shut them down again.

Their reasoning is due to it being too far in "beta" with glitches and bugs and they want to re-open the requests once it's more stable for new users to enjoy.

Anyway, add me. j o r d a n c a b l e @ g m a i l . c o m

http://gplus.to/cable

^ Added

I haven't come across too many glitches yet so it must be minor things/I must be an idiot when it comes to G+

Guest Magatsu

I wanna get in too >_

the only thing what would be better if you could design your own damn profile!!~~

No way, the best part is people cannot design their own profile. We don't need a bunch of black background with neon-green blood font with some obnoxious metal band blaring on your page with 60 something animated gifs to get that 'you're dark and mysterious'. This isn't directed at you personally, I just reflect back to the Myspace days and while I love my friends to death most of them should never ever be allowed to design anything because it just ends up being a disaster. It was what caused me to leave Myspace because visiting a friend's page meant being bombarded with multiple videos, songs and crap all trying to load at once and NEVER AGAIN. :emo:

^ indeed. i thought of myspace too, and immediately a :Umno:

let that be the the piece of the 20th century and not the 21st.

I think G+ do have some more features up their sleeves,

it is only the matter of when they officially launch it for public.

Some bugs here and there now,

so if you already have one, try to send them feed back gais.

Hopefully it will make our experience using the product better.

No way, the best part is people cannot design their own profile. We don't need a bunch of black background with neon-green blood font with some obnoxious metal band blaring on your page with 60 something animated gifs to get that 'you're dark and mysterious'. This isn't directed at you personally, I just reflect back to the Myspace days and while I love my friends to death most of them should never ever be allowed to design anything because it just ends up being a disaster. It was what caused me to leave Myspace because visiting a friend's page meant being bombarded with multiple videos, songs and crap all trying to load at once and NEVER AGAIN. :emo:

does it have custom layouts like gmail or twitter at least?

Weird, I got an invite and made an account, but I couldn't access the website because I'm "underage". Are people under 18 not allowed there or what?

As of right now, Google+ is only 18 and up during the "Field Trial".

Once it's out of that stage, it'll be open to users 13 and up.

Source

So I need to wait a month, when I turn 18. Pretty ridiculous, if you ask me.

Sign in to follow this