MICHAEL MONROE

Mucc

Sophia

Sug

Versailles

vistlip

Vivid

Yellow Fried Chickenz

not that awsome of a line-up as last time yet, but its not final=)

and i cant go hahahXD

Black Veil Brides LOL

Anyway, there needs to be some decent equipment there this time around to record it all. But seeing the festival probably got smaller... I doubt it. :/

Black Veil Brides LOL

this. I kinda like them (guilty pleasure) but... visual?! AHAHAH

Visual, yes. They are a visual band. Just take a look at how they dress, their make up and so. The visuals are obviously a huge part of the band.

I don't consider them as visual.To me, visual is a japanese style, so if a western band (like bvb) dresses like that, I use the term visual inspired or glam.

I don't think visual is dressing like that... There's not just black hair + make up + PVC in visual. In fact I don't like their style but their music is OK. maybe I have a too old school standard? :D Or can't I even say what I think?

There is no particular dress code for visual kei, bands look really different... Black Veil Brides look visual to me, glam is less sophisticated imo... and X-Japan looked like a glam rock band a lot, look at them. So, I think saying they're both glam and visual would be correct.

Black Veil Brides don't dress visual kei but they still are visual. It's a "visual rock festival", not a "visual kei rock festival". Marilyn Manson wasn't visual kei either, but visual nonetheless so he fit in as well.

It's like:

Every visual kei band is visual, but not every visual band is visual kei.

Every cow is an animal but not every animal is a cow.

If that makes sense.

I actually made that LOL comment to express how badly those guys suck. And I'm also quite surprised there are still people who care about them. I should've added that in the post though.

Black Veil Brides don't dress visual kei but they still are visual. It's a "visual rock festival", not a "visual kei rock festival". Marilyn Manson wasn't visual kei either, but visual nonetheless so he fit in as well.

It's like:

Every visual kei band is visual, but not every visual band is visual kei.

Every cow is an animal but not every animal is a cow.

If that makes sense.

I actually made that LOL comment to express how badly those guys suck. And I'm also quite surprised there are still people who care about them. I should've added that in the post though.

THIS

I guess people thought that they spotted Kei-prefix in that name lol

And yeah, Visual kei bands are actually non-existant in mainstream scene nowadays

But "visual" bands are still staying up there...

Ugh that line-up is pretty bad and is MUCC and Girugamesh featured there every single year?

Black veil brides is actually the worst band ever. No contest. You can get a laugh out of crunkcore and shit, but this shit ( i feel like repeating myself apparently ) makes me vomit and fall asleep in a second.

BVB seem now like the love child of Kiss, Motley Crue and Avenged Sevenfold.

But I still like a couple of their songs nowadays, they used to suck even worst back when they were screamo w.e

I hope I can watch it this year unlike last year though

wow, what a terrible lineup.

And from pulling Marilyn Manson to 2009 to getting "Black Veil Brides"..

Versailles was added to the line up if anyone cares...

nope we dont, nobody does. <3

so is this going to be live streamed?

Sign in to follow this