Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lulz4Chan

Custom DIR EN GREY wallpaper

Self made DEG wallpaper, used some resources directly from their homepage

- Homepage background (Lotus -Extended Artwork-)

- Grid tiles (black squares with the transparent squares in the middle of them)

- The "DIR EN GREY OFFICAL SITE" text (Edited, i removed the "OFFICIAL SITE" text and moved the band name in the middle instead)

**Took me about an hour to whip up this awesome wallpaper**

:: 1280x800 :: -Since my laptop screen is that size-

Enjoy

Screenshot of what it looks like on my desktop

Do you have it without their name? Love the lotus artwork, shame about the shitty band.

Do you have it without their name? Love the lotus artwork, shame about the shitty band.

Lol

inb4 "Luna Sea - End of Sorrow"-cover ripoff claims

and @OP:

thank you! ^^

Srsly ? "Shitty" band ??? KEEP YOUR FUCKING OPINION TO YOURSELF. You just made yourself an enemy.

also, why the fuck are you even in here ? why post "shitty band" ?? also you've got balls to tlk shit about DEG since I'M A FAN and I MADE THIS THREAD. fucking pathetic, gtfo if you don't like them

PS: inb4 Herpes gettin' flamed by other users that saw his post.

I think we'd rather have people coming here saying 'butthurt' , than people flaming Herpes.

Srsly ? "Shitty" band ??? KEEP YOUR FUCKING OPINION TO YOURSELF. You just made yourself an enemy.

also, why the fuck are you even in here ? why post "shitty band" ?? also you've got balls to tlk shit about DEG since I'M A FAN and I MADE THIS THREAD. fucking pathetic, gtfo if you don't like them

PS: inb4 Herpes gettin' flamed by other users that saw his post.

Wow, someone needs a jar of ointment for their asspain

Juses Christ, it's just a wallpaper. Do we really need to have an argument every other time a Diru topic springs up? Chill out before I lock this topic.

So, umm, how about heading a mod's reprimand and stop the crap here? Do we really have to start to delete posts and warn people?

Sign in to follow this