Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

baroque one-day revival

^ Maybe they'll do a reunion tour but it might be hard considering boogieman are releasing a new mini in July but it doesn't seem like kannivalism is doing anything after their last single in April.

Haha, what's with all the boogieman hate? Annoying vocalist/s aside, IIRC they sound far more interesting than kannivalism. Or most VK, but that's not saying much.

kannivalism are for the most part boring, but boogieman are steadily releasing 70 % cringe-inducing shit, 30 % decent music.

I feel hugely disappointed, considering members great previous bands and their current vocalist is showing promise.

I wonder if their sales improved with the new frontman.

Howling sales were not good, but they recovered nicely with monopolize. I asociate this with Shu not being half as popular as Junno ( in the best case). Once he proved his potential the second single did better. Their lives are allways sucessful and their onemans allways full the venues. They don't seem doing too bad to me, despite they don't do big numbers.

http://vabooshca.blogspot.com/2011/06/b ... -back.html

The person who runs that blog is a HUGE kannivalism fan.

Ryo said on the official blog,

"kannivalism is now "recharging".

Sorry for making you worry.

Please don't worry, I don't abandon kannivalism.

Of course, I talked to Yuchi first about baroque.

Cause if he minds it, no way to do it.

So, I have two bands now."

"I have two bands now."

If they plan on performing more often, that's pretty cool. I don't see them switching between bands and releasing stuff with both, though.

The thing is, from the sound of it, kannivalism is - yet again - on another break.

So, maybe after this show in July, we'll see what the future holds for baroque.

As of today, er yesterday, baroque has started selling their catalog on iTunes.

The following:

「東京ストリッパー」

「スケベボウイ」

「Chaplin」

「我伐道」

「ila.」

「ガリロン」

「Nutty a hermit.」

『sug life』

『brq 2001-2004』

Also, something about baroque in the 6/29 issue of FOOLS MATE.

The photoshop is distracting and why the hell is ryou trying to look cute?

Maybe he couldn't drop his qt-pie-bling-a-ding-oshare-wut gimmicks from Kannivalism, I suppose?

+ Honestly tho, it still looks like a clash of Boogieman and Kannivalism, everything's like vk-ized from head to foot :emo:

I want to see them with casual clothes ffs...like back in da 2003-2004 era

+ Honestly tho, it still looks like a clash of Boogieman and Kannivalism, everything's like vk-ized from head to foot :emo:

How the fuck did you manage to see their feet!? O_O

I personally think they are overdoing it with that kind of look, they don't need that kind of thing.

Anyway it's not their official look isin't it? It may be an exclusive shoot for the mag, it's not rare at all if so.

The photoshop is distracting and why the hell is ryou trying to look cute?

Maybe he couldn't drop his qt-pie-bling-a-ding-oshare-wut gimmicks from Kannivalism, I suppose?

I want to see them with casual clothes ffs...like back in da 2003-2004 era

He dropped the gimmicks with kannivalism after their return.

If anything, Ryou let himself go with his hair and beard and tattoos.

Honestly, I hate this new look. It's too painful to look at. I'd love them to go back to their "nutty a hermit." look.

If anyone is interested,

there's a summary on Fools Mate website regarding baroque on the back cover.

Google Translate:

completely restored Baroque -? four people live in that disbanded last December 25, 2004, the same on stage on July 17 after seven years. Special Stage outdoor location Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse. The title "Yuda from要Rimasen fine" as "completely free live" in the form of live performing.

Rei is also a member of the kannivalism (Vo) and Kei (G), working as a chapter in the boogieman (G) and witch hazel (B) ... Despite both the main band, why they are "a baroque Resurrection, "Will you choose? Furthermore, why it is "now" ... Was it you?

But that's not doubt.

What a thing as long as the resurrection day, July 17? New song? Release? The rest is -? Including the voices swelled momentarily controversial revival to coincide with release, exclusive interviews come true emergency we can take out any doubt. There was no abiding image of daring band a few years ago .... This revival of the mystery swirling announcement, press for the truth to their author!

(Yanagimoto, Takeshi-sentence)

SET-LIST at 2011/07/17:

MOVIE~ロード オブ ザ ミャンマー(road of the myanmar)

01.style

02.ガリロン

03.しゃがれブギー

04.曖昧ドラスチックナンバー

05.謝々ラ

06.exit

07.あなくろフィルム

08.tight

09.独楽

10.我伐道

11.歪

EN1

01.ila.

02.唄

03.グラフィックノイズ

ENDING

01.baby baby

Honestly, I hate this new look. It's too painful to look at. I'd love them to go back to their "nutty a hermit." look.

this. :cry:

SET-LIST at 2011/07/17:

MOVIE~ロード オブ ザ ミャンマー(road of the myanmar)

01.style

02.ガリロン

03.しゃがれブギー

04.曖昧ドラスチックナンバー

05.謝々ラ

06.exit

07.あなくろフィルム

08.tight

09.独楽

10.我伐道

11.歪

EN1