Sign in to follow this  
Furik

I have something to admit

Don't you hate when albums you initially dislike grow on you? I try to pretend I didn't notice.
i feel the same way when i saw some of the bands that i hate in a screen and "that feeling of hate changes into like".

Don't you hate when bands you initially dislike grow on you? happened to me with Bring me the Horizon, BrokeNCYDE and DOT DOT CURVE

Don't you hate when bands you initially dislike grow on you? happened to me with Bring me the Horizon, BrokeNCYDE and DOT DOT CURVE
Brokencyde? Woah, probably shouldnt've brought that out in the open like that.

yeah, but i had to admit it :(

i felt so ashamed when i started to enjoy theyr music... the same with Blood on the Dance Floor...

i don't know what happened to me that day.

why you need to turn your scrobbler off? :s

i mean i listened to Jordy and Aaron Carter once and let it scrobbled :D

it is embarassing but we hear what we like, not what people think we did like, right?

ah yeah, those are annoying when artists we never thought could get into

had some songs that we actually enjoyed. :lol:

Don't you hate when bands you initially dislike grow on you?

That sort of happened to me with VII-Sense, though I still think they're a huge noisy mess with few songs that stay with me; few being Black Bird and Deep Love.

yeah, but i had to admit it :(

i felt so ashamed when i started to enjoy theyr music... the same with Blood on the Dance Floor...

i don't know what happened to me that day.

Nothing wrong with Brokencyde and Blood on the Dance Floor. Bring me the Horizon and Dot Dot Curve, on the other hand, isn't something you should be honest about liking.

I listen to DEG while my scrobbler is off

and yeah, it is really that embarassing in our hoods, since we count DEG as some sort of "deathcore/emocore-band", proggy or not but the fanbase is comparable to BMTH one for eg, or so do my buddies/just homies think

perhaps because of that rumours that floating around when DeG were touring with BMTH in U.K

for a music magazine, NME or Kerrang! or something CMMIIW.

But that i remember the first time the rumours were heard.

That i heard Sykes did (or said?) something insulting for DeG audiences on stage.

That i heard Sykes did (or said?) something insulting for DeG audiences on stage.

understandable, have you seen the type of people who queue for (western) deg shows? ew.

understandable, have you seen the type of people who queue for (western) deg shows? ew.

which one? that says kawaii alot or that likes them as metvl band?

Truth

4754556306_a92173269d.jpg

Sign in to follow this