Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

GACKT - YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz 2011 European Tour

From Neo Tokyo's newsletter:

GACKT will be back in Europe this summer!!! YELLOW FRIED CHICKENz 2011 EUROPEAN TOUR CONFIRMED!! Unfortunatly there are no details known yet, stay tuned for news in the near future.

July 20(Wed) LA BATACLAN( France/Paris)

July 21(Thu) LA BATACLAN(France/Paris)

July 23(Sat) E-Werk(Germany/Cologne)

July 26(Tue) Melkweg(Netherlands/Amsterdam)

July 27(Wed) Forum(UK/London)

July 29(Fri) Bikini(France/Toulouse)

July 30(Sat) RAZZMATAZZ 1(Spain/Barcelona)

August 1(Mon) Backstage Werk(Germany/Munich)

August 3(Wed) Huxleys(Germany/Berlin)

August 4(Thu) Syma B(Hungary/Budapest)

August 6(Sat) Stodola(Poland/Warsaw)

August 7(Sun) Haus Auensee(Germany/Leipzig)

August 9(Tue) Arenan(Sweden/Stockholm)

August 11(Thu) Arena Moscow Club(Russia/Moscow)

Tickets sale start 27th

I hope he adds The Netherlands to the list this time. Seeing the tour was a big success last year, it would be strange not to visit some more countries.

hmm, quite curious about the dates... summer is near and usually this stuff gets announced at least 2 month in advance. So it would be good to know what "summer" means exactly...

Ehhm, someone from Italy spoiled an Italian date (WHY WHY ONLY ARTISTS I HATE/DISLIKE GO TO ITALY. I AM GOING TO GERMANY, SEE YOU)

here we go:

Tra tutti gli artisti J-pop e J-rock legati alla saga di Gundam, GACKT è certamente il più popolare e apprezzato dal pubblico.

Autore e interprete di tutte le canzoni che accompagnano la trilogia cinematografica di Mobile Suit Z Gundam -A New Translation- nonché di un album completamente dedicato a Gundam e Z Gundam (0079-0088), GACKT si esibirà per la prima volta in Italia domenica 24 luglio a Milano, ospite della rassegna Milano Jazzin’ Festival.

Siete pronti?

Dove? Arena Civica Milano, Ingresso Viale Byron

Quando? Domenica 24 luglio 2011

Per info e biglietteria: FourOne music&events (tel. 02/62694710)

basically it will be in Milan at the Arena Civica on 24th July.

why why why why why

July 20(Wed) LA BATACLAN( France/Paris)

July 21(Thu) LA BATACLAN(France/Paris)

July 23(Sat) E-Werk(Germany/Cologne)

July 26(Tue) Melkweg(Netherlands/Amsterdam)

July 27(Wed) Forum(UK/London)

July 29(Fri) Bikini(France/Toulouse)

July 30(Sat) RAZZMATAZZ 1(Spain/Barcelona)

August 1(Mon) Backstage Werk(Germany/Munich)

August 3(Wed) Huxleys(Germany/Berlin)

August 4(Thu) Syma B(Hungary/Budapest)

August 6(Sat) Stodola(Poland/Warsaw)

August 7(Sun) Haus Auensee(Germany/Leipzig)

August 9(Tue) Arenan(Sweden/Stockholm)

August 11(Thu) Arena Moscow Club(Russia/Moscow)

dates

Tickets sale start 27th

FINALLY someone is coming to Sweden, thanks GACKT. (Even if I don't even listen to GACKT)

But I think Twisted Talents changed their mind regarding Sweden after all these angry Dir en grey-fans was spamming their mailbox in rage haha.

But Arenan, that's quite big!

^ Wow, thanks for the info! Gonna update the first post. ^^

Might go to the Budapest gig. I don't really like his last works, but it's Gackt after all! xD

DD: Huh, if there's tickets left for Stockholm's gig on July (Well, I don't think so ;/), I might go there. D8 It would be really cool, even if I haven't listened Gackt for a year or two.

// OHO, I just realized that the Stockholm's gig is at the place, where my stepdad is now working. :DDD

got tickets for amsterdam and cologne! soooo happy and relieved. glad the neotokyo site didnt crashed liked last year=p

got tickets for amsterdam and cologne! soooo happy and relieved. glad the neotokyo site didnt crashed liked last year=p

This!

Also konticket and eventim still have tickets.

51 GBP(with fees) for UK chickenz...no way...I have to say: waste of money if he will do the same setlist that last year (even fans from Finland was dissapointed). To hear Old hits is a dream..promo of new stuff is more important probably so ...

I prefer go to Utrecht for NEGA ;)

I wish you all gooood setlist !

I don't mind if the setlist will be the same, since I wasn't there last year :P There were quite some songs on there I liked. Plus apparently he promised to play vanilla, I'd love that.

same here, it wasnt all new material, it had enough of oldies. Dybukk, Nine Spiral, Speed Master, Mind Forest, Lu:na etc. i really dont care what he plays the only song i dont like is Sayonara. strange people were dissapointed with the setlist, it were all awsome songs to see live

Jun-Ji and Chirolyn will not be part of the upcoming YFC tours, it seems they are no longer part of Gacktjob :cry::cry:

and what the fuck is up with the new members!?!?!? they look like total random guys no one has ever heard of

001rb9dk

Generic White Guy 1

whats up with this? no japanese guy? hmmmm

001rc8aa

and whats up with this guy?

001rdw09

me wantzzz hamburgaaa *with a Jabba the Hutt voice*

001r8f4y

and look at gackts awfull new hair, wtf look at him being a pretty boy. liked ALL of his previous haristyles 100000x times more then this

now without Jun-Ji and Chirolyn im not that excited anymore=o

EDIT:

on the niconico broadcast it appears YFC is a seperate band now, so aside from Gackt(Job). so it seems sort of logical is has other members then i gues...

and they sort of announced an american tour it seemed...

EDIT 2:

one of the guys is Shinya from Luna Sea, as seen here:

001rgaf4

the left one, really hope he drums in the band!

2nd, the white guy is named John and he is the new or 2nd vocalist or something. Hope its a joke and hes not actually a member=p the whole broadcast was staged btw, its kind of funny=)

the other guy of wich i said: i like hamburgaaaaz

looks kind of familiar. maybe from a gackt pv or from another band, his name is:Uzo or something, maybe someone recognizes him?

The other two guys are Takumi and U:zo. They were both support for Miyavi in 2009 during the Europe and South America tour. And I believe Takumi worked with Sugizo?

Seriously dude, who cares about what they look like? And that's coming from a Visual kei fangirl :roll:

Are you really surprised I keep calling you a fanboy? :P (j/k)

I just don't know about this Jon guy, but apparently he sings well so we'll see.

Here's Takumi's ameba:

http://profile.ameba.jp/tfunk/

Sign in to follow this